Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
    Anyone wanna bet on DeMar?
    Traded at the deadline? That's Ujiri's vote?

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
      that sounds kinda weird.....
      Oh I don't know. Looks to me like the guy in your avatar is going to storm that tree-fort and kidnap Demar single-handedly.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
        Oh I don't know. Looks to me like the guy in your avatar is going to storm that tree-fort and kidnap Demar single-handedly.
        thats my daughter in my avatar.

Her hair is all tucked into her top.

Comment

• 4/60? that's actually a pretty good deal.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This is going to look like the Lowry deal in about a season if it's anywhere from 60-70M. Such a steal for a dude who has the potential to be a top 5-10 center in the league.

Comment

• I am a big fan of this deal. Even if it creeps up to 70m... I thought Kanter had set the market for him but this will give us a lot of flexibility going forward

Heard there may be an extension for Ross as well...I'd rather ride out the year with him, or get a deal that's really under valued
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                I am a big fan of this deal. Even if it creeps up to 70m... I thought Kanter had set the market for him but this will give us a lot of flexibility going forward

Heard there may be an extension for Ross as well...I'd rather ride out the year with him, or get a deal that's really under valued
                This might be the plan with Ross. If they can ink him for something absurdly cheap (like less than CoJo even) it could really pay off down the road if he learns how to be an effective 3+D guy or even J.R. Smith type off the bench.

Comment

I am a big fan of this deal. Even if it creeps up to 70m... I thought Kanter had set the market for him but this will give us a lot of flexibility going forward

Anything more than his cap hold would make little sense to me.

I love the idea of Ross but I've lost faith in his ability to maximize his talent and Casey to utilize him to his strengths.....unless this is another brilliantly orchestrated shady plan to destroy his market value in same manner as JV 'conspiracy'.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                    This might be the plan with Ross. If they can ink him for something absurdly cheap (like less than CoJo even) it could really pay off down the road if he learns how to be an effective 3+D guy or even J.R. Smith type off the bench.
                    I think Ross is going to get Cojo money. 30 mil/4 years. Then get his value inflated and dealt later on.
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                      I think Ross is going to get Cojo money. 30 mil/4 years. Then get his value inflated and dealt later on.
                      Ross' cap hold is a little under 9M for 2016 FA, so signing him to a deal starting at ~7M would save us a little bit of cap space and likely end up being a bargain if Ross shows any improvement at all this year.

Comment

Ross' cap hold is a little under 9M for 2016 FA, so signing him to a deal starting at ~7M would save us a little bit of cap space and likely end up being a bargain if Ross shows any improvement at all this year.
                        Yea, that'd be a great deal for the Raps. I'm optimistic about Ross out-performing his contract because I think he has something to prove to all his "twitter haters" this year. However, I'd still be willing to deal him if he's part of a package for a better player
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Anything more than his cap hold would make little sense to me..
                          His cap hold is aroud 8.8 million if I'm not mistaken?

Apparently his ankle was bothering him all last year...so like I said elsewhere he has until December 15th to show me something
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Apparently his ankle was bothering him all last year...so like I said elsewhere he has until December 15th to show me something
                            Why December 15th?

Comment

Why December 15th?
                              I believe that's when you can trade contracts signed in the offseason

Comment

I thought it was $7m

Bah

Unless you're getting him for like $5m, I'd wait to see what he is offered and what year 4 brings.

Comment

Working...
                                X