X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must have taken the discount to stay close to ice fishing territory

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      all the MODS and I agreed that if you have a problem with this deal its instant ban hammer
      Lol I guess I'm banned then.

Since the price was leaked a few days ago and I've gotten over the initial elation, I've become more greedy.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Another great deal by Masai

JV @16m is going to be a steal in the next 4 years

now lets get DD at around 18

threw a max at KD

Trade the NYK pick, Lowry and DC for Anthony Davis

lol the pipe dream
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Lol I guess I'm banned then.

Since the price was leaked a few days ago and I've gotten over the initial elation, I've become more greedy.
            can't believe some Lithuanian was able to sneak actual information out of Masai. Those former soviets sure know how to spy

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              all the MODS and I agreed that if you have a problem with this deal its instant ban hammer
              I have a serious problem with this deal and even more so with what I quoted.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                If you recall, I suggested that they could sign DD and JV for $36M combined. I suggested that it's really all about how DD and JV feel about their team.

BINGO!

To me, you're missing out on the fun if you don't realize that these guys are like 9-year-old boys, sitting in a tree-house, and thinking about making "friends forever" pledges.

So Kyle has voted. JV has voted.

Anyone wanna bet on DeMar?

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                No more than $65M. Book it.

(ok. with increases, fine. But no more than $16.25M starting)
                (August 17th) Voila! And Hallellujah!

Comment

• still shocked....

Something going on behind the scenes me thinks...cause who in their right mind would be willing to leave that kind of money on the table...

Comment

• So his player option comes up at the same time as lowrys contract ends lol, who are the free agents that year?

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      thats my daughter in my avatar.

Her hair is all tucked into her top.
                      Girls rule!! Congratulations I've got 2 - 18 and 13. Wouldn't trade 'em for boys ... OR for Markieff

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/raptors/?tmd=1

Comment

• The deal is going to be made official, the specific number that came up was 4 yr 64 mill (16/yr). A very good contract for JV.

Comment

• 4/64 with incentives that could push it to 4/70. Great contract for JV.

Comment

• I called no more than $65M/4 years and under $16.25 in the first year (with increases) on August 17th.

(Posts #'s 9 and 10 on the JV extension thread. The "boys in the tree-fort post making friends forever" posts, as they will be referred to in years to come)

and I made a "DD and JV for under $36M or less" call there as well. Looking better all the time, wouldn't you say?

(Yeah, gloating. I know. But happy, too

Comment

• now can we pls pass him the ball?

Comment

Working...
                                X