Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    With this Jonas deal, do we even have room to offer Durant (or any other notable free agent) a hefty contract next year?
    I don't think they'll have the room unless they do a S&T.

Comment

With this Jonas deal, do we even have room to offer Durant (or any other notable free agent) a hefty contract next year?
      Seems to me, with the rise in the cap it only means parting with DeMar or DeMarre ... or maybe even CoJo. T-Ross would be out, right? And we don't know what KD would take, maybe on a one- or two-year deal (especially if OKC doesn't "make good").

Guess my point is ... there do seem posibilities. Any way you cut it, next July will be CRRRRAAAAZZYY

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        I don't think they'll have the room unless they do a S&T.
        So in other words, we have as much "room" as 29 other teams

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          Lol JV's smiling like "Now my teammates must give me ball"
          OG is our king

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
            Seems to me, with the rise in the cap it only means parting with DeMar or DeMarre ... or maybe even CoJo. T-Ross would be out, right? And we don't know what KD would take, maybe on a one- or two-year deal (especially if OKC doesn't "make good").

Guess my point is ... there do seem posibilities. Any way you cut it, next July will be CRRRRAAAAZZYY
            I can't stop staring at your eyes, Wild-ling. I haven't blinked in 7 minutes.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Wait so no player option ?

WTF how the fuck did masai just pull this off

Holy shit, amazing deal

on the otherhand I wonder what Casey's reaction was when he found out lol
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                Thanks to this deal, Masai can no longer afford socks.

Comment

So in other words, we have as much "room" as 29 other teams
                  You have to admit that he really seems to like Toronto. And has since he was a kid. And Toronto is looking slick as a Brill-Creamed duck-tail these days. So there's that.

We'll see sometime after the All-Star festivities, is what I'm sayin. And just before OVO Fest
                  Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Thu Aug 20, 2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Dammit

"Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      Wait so no player option ?

WTF how the fuck did masai just pull this off

Holy shit, amazing deal

on the otherhand I wonder what Casey's reaction was when he found out lol
                      I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if this is exactly what Demar gets now.

I feel like he set the tone with the KL signing and now he's cemented it.

Masai will give you the contract he gives you, and you will be thankful you get to play on his team lol

Comment

• For the 1st time in his life, Woj doesn't sound like he knows WTF he's talking about....

Comment

For the 1st time in his life, Woj doesn't sound like he knows WTF he's talking about....
                          Maybe he doesn't lol

Masai and the front office never leak shit lol
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                            You have to admit that he really seems to like Toronto. And has since he was a kid. And Toronto is looking slick as a Brill-creamed duck-tail these days. So there's that.

We'll see sometime after the All-Star festivities, is what I'm sayin. And just before OVO Fest
                            I admire your enthusiasm, but I'm not going to allow myself to get excited about any Durant possibilities until Woj starts tweeting about it

Comment

For the 1st time in his life, Woj doesn't sound like he knows WTF he's talking about....
                              You think Masai fills him in piece by piece, then fills him in on details just after he sends a rather ambiguous statement? Just to drive him crazy?

Comment

I admire your enthusiasm, but I'm not going to allow myself to get excited about any Durant possibilities until Woj starts tweeting about it
                                So after KD tweets a pic of him shaking Masai's hand? While in Hawaii? While everyone would've sworn he was in his house?

Comment

Working...
                                X