Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    yeah I was just going to point that out
    Pretty sure I just saw a zombie run by my window.

I'm on the third floor.

Seems about right

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      I'm in the fetal position under my desk waiting for the universe to collapse.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        And I agree.

But I'm pretty sure RR forum rules prohibit you and I from agreeing on anything.
        I agree with you plenty, i just also disagree with you plenty.... but then I do the same to myself.... hahaha

I might be crazy.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          I agree with you plenty, i just also disagree with you plenty.... but then I do the same to myself.... hahaha

I might be crazy.
          Shit!

There it is again!

I agree with you!

I think we're both going to be banned.

hahahaha

Comment

• Man thinking about it... proportionate to the cap, Masai basically signed JV for the same money he signed McGee for... nuts

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
              if that is the plan, they will most likely keep Ross.

Lowry
              Ross
              Carroll
              Horford
              JV

that is a legit Finalist team, and has the ability to knock out Cleveland.
              Except Ross has not demonstrated he can play the 2 effectively at all. He would need to demonstrate consistency on defence at the very least (I actually think he has the aptitude to be a good defensive player) to start against the best 2's in the league. He also needs to improve his handle and add strength to be able to attack the rim in traffic. Imoroved handle would also help him share ball handling responsibilities if the opposition work to force the ball out of the pg's hands.

Comment

Lowry
                Ross
                Carroll
                Horford
                JV

Any team with Terrence Ross in the starting lineup is automatically disqualified from being a legit Finals team. The rest of that group is pretty good, though. Maybe they start Ross and sub him out at the first whistle? You could even have Carroll commit a quick one so you'd only have to play Ross like 2 seconds a game.

Comment

Lowry
                  Ross
                  Carroll
                  Horford
                  JV

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but to me that team looks worse than Atlanta's squad from last year.

Lowry and Teague is basically a wash, Korver is way better than Ross, Carroll... is Carroll, Horford... is Horford, JV isn't better than Millsap, and we don't have Budenholzer or the Spurs system.

Comment

• Well, if we're adding Horford then here's hoping we can get Murray with our NY / Denver pick. I'd live with that starting 5 (obviously without seeing JM play 1 min of college ball) Ross off the bench. Otherwise guess we're drafting a PF. Has Carroll played the 2 before (in the unlikely event we sign KD)?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      Any team with Terrence Ross in the starting lineup is automatically disqualified from being a legit Finals team. The rest of that group is pretty good, though. Maybe they start Ross and sub him out at the first whistle? You could even have Carroll commit a quick one so you'd only have to play Ross like 2 seconds a game.
                      Literally spat out my coffee, hahahaa

Ross has shown nothing to indicate he's a starting caliber SG. Extremely streaky with his threes, provides nothing else on offense, defensive IQ is around 0 despite his tools (which are a bit overrated because he has a tiny wingspan and isn't strong)

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                        Well, if we're adding Horford then here's hoping we can get Murray with our NY / Denver pick. I'd live with that starting 5 (obviously without seeing JM play 1 min of college ball) Ross off the bench. Otherwise guess we're drafting a PF. Has Carroll played the 2 before (in the unlikely event we sign KD)?
                        KD would play the "2" on offense next to Carroll. Carroll would probably guard the best perimeter player on the other team since he can guard 2s, 3s and small-ball 4s.

Comment

Except Ross has not demonstrated he can play the 2 effectively at all. He would need to demonstrate consistency on defence at the very least (I actually think he has the aptitude to be a good defensive player) to start against the best 2's in the league. He also needs to improve his handle and add strength to be able to attack the rim in traffic. Imoroved handle would also help him share ball handling responsibilities if the opposition work to force the ball out of the pg's hands.

Ross has done nothing to show he cannot be a more than capable player as a starting sg, he has only shown he is not a good SF in a casey system which he is asked to guard the biggest offensive threat.

Let him take the secondary defensive roll that Demar normally carries and play as the(in this case) 4th or 5th man in the offense and there is no reason at all to think he cannot perform adaquately in that role.
                          the best 2s in the league?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            that is a foolish statement

Comment

Well, if we're adding Horford then here's hoping we can get Murray with our NY / Denver pick. I'd live with that starting 5 (obviously without seeing JM play 1 min of college ball) Ross off the bench. Otherwise guess we're drafting a PF. Has Carroll played the 2 before (in the unlikely event we sign KD)?
                              KD has the skill set to play SG.

He would be a matchup nightmare.

Carroll would guard opposing team's best wing.

I can actually convince myself he will be a Raptor with very little effort

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                                Not to burst your bubble or anything, but to me that team looks worse than Atlanta's squad from last year.

Lowry and Teague is basically a wash, Korver is way better than Ross, Carroll... is Carroll, Horford... is Horford, JV isn't better than Millsap, and we don't have Budenholzer or the Spurs system.
                                Horford at pf is miles better than Millsap at pf

JV is less than Horford at center but not by miles

Carroll is Carroll

Ross is not as good as Korver, Korver is awesome

Lowry is better than Teague.

And our bench is ALOT better.

Cujo is better than Schroeder
                                a top 10 pick is better than none
                                Ppat/Scola/Bebe/Biyombo is better than Antic/Scott/Muscala?Brand?
                                JJ=Thabo

Bazermore?

Comment

Working...
                                X