X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Doing the work...
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• That said, yes that is the contract. Those are just standard max raises.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        spotrac broke down JV's contract (via bball insiders):
        http://www.spotrac.com/nba/toronto-r...s-valanciunas/

2015-2016: $4,660,482
        2016-2017: $14,382,022
        2017-2018: $15,460,674
        2018-2019: $16,539,326
        2019-2020: $17,617,978 (PO)
        So basically think of it as a 3 year $46M contract starting under the new higher cap. That's equivalent to a 3 year $10.8M/yr contract under the current cap. Crazy good contract.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Please don't use Spotrac. They have a pretty site but they just steal all their numbers from Shamsports and Basketball Insiders. Give the page views to the guys soon the work.
          To be fair to him, ShamSports isn't working properly right now. At least for me it says 'Coming Soon' when I go to most links.

Comment

• Yes, which means Spotrac stole from BBall insiders.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• By the way, that was not an accusation of anybody (except the runners of Spotrac). Just a PSA.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Don't see what's wrong with using Spotrac though, I mean they acknowledge that they collect data from those other two sites.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  Don't see what's wrong with using Spotrac though, I mean they acknowledge that they collect data from those other two sites.
                  Yeah, no sports website owns the rights to NBA salary information. Some are just better at keeping it updated and having the right information. Hoopshype should start collecting data from shamsports too since they always seem to be off.

Comment

• I know this is one play, but from what I heard, his d was shut all game. Goes back to what I always say he has poor defensive iq.
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

I know this is one play, but from what I heard, his d was shut all game. Goes back to what I always say he has poor defensive iq.
                      JV not playing good defense.

I'm shocked
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• That exaggerated hedge looks like something he picked up in Casey's system..

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                          That exaggerated hedge looks like something he picked up in Casey's system..
                          except he never hedged in caseys system...

only dropped down...
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Not his fault. The wing who was in the post was supposed to slow his man down and instead ran to the perimeter in fear. The guy literally runs away from the guy with the ball. EDIT: The guy who is obviously going to get the ball.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

I know this is one play, but from what I heard, his d was shut all game. Goes back to what I always say he has poor defensive iq.
                              Yeah, cause he should be able to defend the ball handler on the switch then be expected to get from 4 feet outside the three point line all the way back to the rim to defend as oppoesed to the rest of the team rotating........like they are supposed to

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                                Not his fault. The wing who was in the post was supposed to slow his man down and instead ran to the perimeter in fear. The guy literally runs away from the guy with the ball. EDIT: The guy who is obviously going to get the ball.
                                People see what they want.

Comment

Working...
                                X