Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    Glad you're back.
    Been using RealGM mostly. But cheers for the bat-signal guys.

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
      Been using RealGM mostly. But cheers for the bat-signal guys.
      traitor.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        But why when Casey takes him out when teams go small in the NBA you guys don't think the same way?
        If i recall correctly, Casey took him out in virtually every 4th quarter, regardless of the opponent and even if JV was having a career day. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing if we could slow down the game in small ball situations like Memphis and Cleveland did semi-effectively in the playoffs against GS. I don't think JV is skilled enough yet as a passer for this to be a perfect solution but I think he needs the time and experience and I wouldn't mind seeing how we do even with him developing.

If we try to go small this year what would our front court look like? Would we go super small with like Carroll and Patt and lose the rebounds or could Biyombo play an Amir Johnson role and play alongside 2pat? ... Could JJ play center? How about Carroll? Maybe DD?

I thing our best small ball lineup would probably be KL/DD/Ross/Carroll/Biyombo because our defenders can play the perimeter, don't give up much on the boards and have decent shooting. If we really need shooting then I suppose we would replace Biyombo with 2pat, but that sacrifices a lot on defense. I put Ross in because we would need his shooting more than play making from Cojo.

Comment

• Too much talk on the benching guys. Jonas messed up couple times by letting that kid from Ukraine shoot open threes (LATE IN THE GAME!!!) and was benched. Good coaching.

Comment

• I noticed one thing after 1st day of EuroBasket. Small-ball has come to Europe as well! Just one difference, every fucking Europe's team have 7 footer who shoot like fucking Stephen Curry. Geez.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Too much talk on the benching guys. Jonas messed up couple times by letting that kid from Ukraine shoot open threes (LATE IN THE GAME!!!) and was benched. Good coaching.
              i dont consider a 7 foot 2 big bodies center not being able to get out and defend on the three point line messing up.

Like I posted earlier, I have Seen Jordan, Howard, Chandler let alot of three pointers go without defending them

Comment

I noticed one thing after 1st day of EuroBasket. Small-ball has come to Europe as well! Just one difference, every fucking Europe's team have 7 footer who shoot like fucking Stephen Curry. Geez.
                We should be getting these guys in Toronto then
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  i dont consider a 7 foot 2 big bodies center not being able to get out and defend on the three point line messing up.

Like I posted earlier, I have Seen Jordan, Howard, Chandler let alot of three pointers go without defending them
                  Stop it. Jonas left that kid wide open at least few times. YOU CAN NOT LEAVE the 'SNIPER' WIDE OPEN at any cost AND I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    We should be getting these guys in Toronto then
                    nah mate. They all look like Bargnani

Comment

Stop it. Jonas left that kid wide open at least few times. YOU CAN NOT LEAVE the 'SNIPER' WIDE OPEN at any cost AND I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU.
                      Perfectly fair. Under Casey I wish it extended beyond JV, Ross, JJ the last few years. At least no more GV defence in the 4th.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

nah mate. They all look like Bargnani
                        So we can trade them to NYK for picks?

Comment

um... well....

Comment

If they had any left lol

Comment

I don't have to stop it, you cannot tell someone to stop posting a debate of an idea that you are continuously trolling.

It is a FACT that traditional style centers cannot guard out on the three point line. period.

Show me examples of how top defensive type centers like Hibbert (in his top defensive years) was getting out to defend on the three point line, even if his guy is a "sniper"

And further more, show me how top defensive guys like tony allen can still allow "snipers" like Korver to get shots off from the 3pt line.

you response in my opinion was completely over the top and uncalledfor as it was a simple counterpoint to the post you made.....and instead of attempting to counter my point with evidence of your own you hurl out requests for me to stop, and then just proceed to caps lock your post and then insult at the end.

In my opinion your response totally discredits your original thoughts( even though it was nothing more than a troll post)

Comment

• 7 footers on the perimeter are unguardable. Luckily they arent are great shooters even uncontested. Plus they can't move so its easier to deny them the ball then to try a contest them.

Comment

Working...
                                X