Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Holy shit. Lithuania is struggling this tournament !!!
    Yep, the perimeter players are soooo inconsistent, it's hard to watch.... I think all players playing positions 1-3 are shooting a combined 30% or so through 3 games... The offense has absolutely no balance so far between inside and outside production. Makes JVs job that much harder as he constantly gets double and triple teamed down low. They don't fix this soon, it's gonna be a short tournament for Lithuania.

Comment

• Is Motiejunas not playing?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Is Motiejunas not playing?
        No, he's rehabing from his injury suffered last season with rockets

Comment

• I couldn't care less about Lithuania but JV is averaging 19.7 and 10. He's beasting
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            Kalnietis shot way to early!

Very Bargnani-esque, the coach needs to bench him for a very bad decision that cost them the game.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              I couldn't care less about Lithuania but JV is averaging 19.7 and 10. He's beasting
              Yup, he's first in ppg and 1-3 in rebounds per game in the entire tournament so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

I couldn't care less about Lithuania but JV is averaging 19.7 and 10. He's beasting
                But playing bad D. Offense and rebounds don't mean much to me because he's always been good at that when given touches.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

But..... but...... but........ the hedging, tho.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Very Bargnani-esque, the coach needs to bench him for a very bad decision that cost them the game.
                    Speaking about Bargs, here's something you wouldn't expect to see him do:

http://youtu.be/4DGEStbJTH8

MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      But playing bad D. Offense and rebounds don't mean much to me because he's always been good at that when given touches.
                      He played well on D today vs Belgium.

MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post

That just tells you how bad the fiba competitions are.

Although, Bargs used to be pretty good defending one on one, he just never learned how to play team defense.

Comment

• jerome wrote: View Post
                          That just tells you how bad the fiba competitions are.

Although, Bargs used to be pretty good defending one on one, he just never learned how to play team defense.
                          He blocked some guy from Iceland. It's their first Fiba tournament ever.

MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                            Kalnietis shot way to early!

Why the hell didn't that guy run the shot clock down to the last second?
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post

We've seen him get plenty of blocks, but most were of the post-player-underestimating-him-and-shooting-into-his-hand variety. He actually looks to be moving pretty well there. How's he playing on the tournament?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Why the hell didn't that guy run the shot clock down to the last second?
                                That was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in basketball.

MeDar ReDozan

Comment

Working...
                                X