• Show
Clear All

• Olynyk is a Center though.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Olynyk is a Center though.
      This is when he got drafted:

... I think he can do both like Amir in Toronto.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        This is when he got drafted:

... I think he can do both like Amir in Toronto.
        Olynyk is skilled - ball handling, shooting, passing and physically soft inside. He looks like a PF like McBob but softer

Comment

• JV/Olynyk defending the paint. Pass
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

JV/Olynyk defending the paint. Pass
            JV/Ibaka with Olynyk off the bench is a different story.

Olynyk's skill set on offence fits perfectly with JV but defending wouldn't work nearly as well.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Never been a big Olynyk fan and seeing Scola completely destroy him didn't help.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Never been a big Olynyk fan and seeing Scola completely destroy him didn't help.
                Did you not see how well he played in the rest of the tournament?

A big who can shoot from deep, is a good passer and plays hard - what's not to like?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Watching Lithuania-Serbia. JV with some nice defensive awareness early. Block, steal, help/recover. Good start.

Comment

• I wouldn't want Olynyk to start next to JV.. and I'd only keep him if Patterson was on his way out (having the two on the same team together creates a bit of a redundancy). But to only give up a guy like Ross to get him? Don't think that's a bad idea at all.

Boston needs wing depth. We need PF depth. Both are young and neither are really starting caliber players, but can start if they have to. I think its a win-win.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Watching Lithuania-Serbia. JV with some nice defensive awareness early. Block, steal, help/recover. Good start.
                      Boxscore watching.. looks like he has 8points, 2boards, 3blocks, 1steal after the first.. and doing it efficiently. 2/3 FG, 4/4 FT.

Comment

Watching Lithuania-Serbia. JV with some nice defensive awareness early. Block, steal, help/recover. Good start.
                        Do you have a stream?

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          Do you have a stream?
                          Yep. JV is playing really well on both ends. I think he's blocked Radujica like 4 times already. lol. Lithuania's guards need to settle down.

http://www.thefeed2all.eu/watch/3713...lithuania.html

Comment

Yep. JV is playing really well on both ends. I think he's blocked Radujica like 4 times already. lol. Lithuania's guards need to settle down.

http://www.thefeed2all.eu/watch/3713...lithuania.html

Typical JV fan boy. Blame the guards. Have you considered it is JV's fault for not passing the ball to himself and not guarding everyone?

Comment

• LTU guards are terrible. Can't break down the defense. Can't make an entry pass. Turning the ball over at the slightest pressure. Dribbling out the clock and taking crazy contested shots. Their offense looks exactly like the Raptors offense in the playoffs.

Comment

• Very good defensive half for Mr. Valanciunas. Inside and out.
                                Last edited by rocwell; Fri Sep 18, 2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X