Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    LTU guards are terrible. Can't break down the defense. Can't make an entry pass. Turning the ball over at the slightest pressure. Dribbling out the clock and taking crazy contested shots. Their offense looks exactly like the Raptors offense in the playoffs.
    @Matt: lol, just saw your post. JV fanboy and proud of it. Actually, even bigger fan of Lithuanian women.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      Do you have a stream?
      Its on NBA TV.. Rogers has somehow not made this a specialty channel that you need to pay an extra couple of bucks for on a monthly basis yet have they ?
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• :

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          LTU guards are terrible. Can't break down the defense. Can't make an entry pass. Turning the ball over at the slightest pressure. Dribbling out the clock and taking crazy contested shots. Their offense looks exactly like the Raptors offense in the playoffs.
          Main PG used to be better at shooting and cutting, now he's shell of his former self after the injury (haven't played for a year). Guard position is the weakest link, btw Lot's of PnR, not sure why you compared the offense to Raptors.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            Do you have a stream?
            good quality, not English though
            http://play.tv3.lt/programos/krepsin...autostart=true
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Thanks everyone!

Comment

• not gonna lie.. sometimes it's quite hard to watch FIBA games.

can't wait for NBA to come back!

Comment

• This is so ugly. These guards are way too aggressive.

Comment

• JV's defense vs Serbia has been good

Serbia's C has no chance to score 1on1 vs JV lmao
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Wow.. the emotion in this game is unbelievable...
                      The crowd is fantastic and the game has some of the best beards west of ZZ Top.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Serbia took 30 2-pointers and 28 3-pointers, wow.

Comment

• Ooooohhhh what a game. A real thriller. I'm so drunk right now... Jonas had absolutely the best defensive performance in this tournament so far. Simply superb rim protection and he was the top scorer with 15 pts for team Lithuania and with 4 or 5 blocks. Btw, the final will be broadcasted by NBA TV, 1 pm Toronto time zone. Jonas vs Pau and Mirotic !!!! Pau scored 40 pts yesterday in a semi final against France.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

:
                            thats funny, earlier today there was a discussion of big man coaches i was reading and I thought of Mutumbo.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                              thats funny, earlier today there was a discussion of big man coaches i was reading and I thought of Mutumbo.
                              Jonas actually blocked him twice there, but the video shows only one block. Jonas kicked the shit out of them !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                #FreeSabonis

Has JV worked specifically with Sabonis? There must be some level of involvement, but if you want JV to work on his passing game, there's the guy to pair him up with right there. The Raptors should bring Arvydas on staff...
                                Here is a nice video of skinny JV (no beard) and all LTU National Team working with Sabonis in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=28&v=nPmuOI456jA

Not sure how much do they work together now. But Sabonis is always somewhere close to the court.

Comment

Working...
                                X