No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV's personality is very team first and will do whatever is asked...kinda the same with how Tum Duncan always puts the team first

*what im getting at is JV is the gtype of personality that you build a franchise around

Comment

• He will get there, we Should see it a little more as the year goes on. If he finishes this season with 15/10 averages, he's right in line with what we need from him at this age. By 25, he will probably be much more comfortable demanding his touches

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        JV's personality is very team first and will do whatever is asked...kinda the same with how Tum Duncan always puts the team first

*what im getting at is JV is the gtype of personality that you build a franchise around
        Yeah Old Skool, Jonas is a G type Repper from the Assocaition. He Loves seeing his teammates Score and As long as The TEAM Wins!! He Happy...He Cheers for his Mates and stands up and supports them when he is on the Bench. That's Possibly why He is Not demanding More touches on the Court...He is about The Team Winning...

I just hope that the Coach sees We Dominate when Tha Big Instigator Jonas Valanciunas Is Leading The Charge. He shoots almost .70%!!! He schools Men that are veterans
        and When facing the Best Centers, He Goes To War!!!
        He Never backs Downs. Other Centers complain about Him because They Can't stop Him!!!

Whats Stopping Valy is The ISO for The 2 guards! Yet Since He is a Gman, he Don't say Nothing! Cause The Team Comes First!!

Thats the Difference Between a 7 Repper and a 6 goof
        Last edited by CB4Champ; Fri Jan 1, 2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          JV: Hey guys I think it is good idea to give me ball-

Casey: Shut up JV

JV:
          This actually pretty funny.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JV is a through and through team player no question.. there was an interview this summer where he was asked about his playing time and he basically said he doesn't argue with the coach because he's the coach.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              JV's personality is very team first and will do whatever is asked...kinda the same with how Tum Duncan always puts the team first

But arguably not the talent you build a franchise around.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Not around, but with. If he got touches consistently, he would be averaging 20 and 10. All he really needs to do more of is passing out of the post, which I think can be learned from a coach not named Casey.

Comment

With what ive seen so far from him defensively this year I would say yes. Not top banana per say but he can be the top big man on a championship squad. Needs better guards and shooters around him though...and one superstar wing (or PG)

Comment

• Unlike last year, i'm actually seeing some improvement this year. His defence and low post game is getting better. Don't like the Pero Antic look though.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Test.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Test.

Comment

JV is ideally a 3rd or maybe 2nd option on a legit contender
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            I failed.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• JV is really benefiting off our guards being aggressive and getting into the paint. His making himself presentable for the pass when his man goes to help after KL/DD/Cojo have beat there initial man. Good job.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                JV is ideally a 3rd or maybe 2nd option on a legit contender
                                He's probably already one of the most efficient third options in the league(even though he's technically 4th).
                                19 and 13 per 36 is pretty damn good at 60% shooting.
                                2 years from now he should be a good 2nd option.

Comment

Working...
                                X