Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    The ironic thing is that involving JV more, especially on P&R, would make Whiteside think twice about leaving JV to challenge dribble-penetration.

The problem with pounding the rock while your head is in the sand, is that you don't stop to realize that it would be so easy to find a better, easier way to continue pounding the rock.
    excellent point

Comment

• Whenever I feel slightly bad about the raptors I remind myself that jv is still only 23

Comment

• Interesting That JV is getting no mention for a very good game from the US media

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
          Interesting That JV is getting no mention for a very good game from the US media
          is he even getting any mention from our own media? all i see is Lowry shooting at night videos, which given the situation isn't necessarily an indictment of the media.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            is he even getting any mention from our own media? all i see is Lowry shooting at night videos, which given the situation isn't necessarily an indictment of the media.
            on the post game show Leo was critical of the Raps going away from him and Casey did acknowledge how well JV played but most of that is missed unless you have NBA tv Canada. The other media (as you have pointed out is oblivious)

Comment

on the post game show Leo was critical of the Raps going away from him and Casey did acknowledge how well JV played but most of that is missed unless you have NBA tv Canada. The other media (as you have pointed out is oblivious)
              i find leo will call out the team. jack will openly wonder but not call out anyone. and devlin can't, he is a paid hype man. the nba crew are indifferent to anyone and call it like they see it.

Comment

Interesting That JV is getting no mention for a very good game from the US media
                It's because they can't pronounce his name....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  It's because they can't pronounce his name....
                  Vala... seenus?
                  OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Vala... seenus?

Comment

• Give that man an extension!

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        Give that man an extension!
                        we already did...

at a fucking bargain price at this rate.

Comment

• Who was worried about JV vs Whiteside? JV 17/25 over first two games.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Who was worried about JV vs Whiteside? JV 17/25 over first two games.
                            Uh...

Well, I, uhm...

me
                            OG is our king

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Who was worried about JV vs Whiteside? JV 17/25 over first two games.
                              I honestly thought Whiteside would slow JV down but JV proved that he is a performer. If he was a Spur oh god he would be awesome
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Remember that time when people wanted to start Biyombo over him??
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X