• Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

25-10-5
    That was nasty.

Comment

25-10-5
      It's impressive just how quick that move is too.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        It will be even more impressive when he throws in a head fake and a cross over to his right hand

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          "That's a 7-footer out there".

But yeah it was a nice move.

Personally I'm more excited about that post turnaround fade he's showing. But when you see your center hitting a jumpshot off the off-hand dribble you know he's got some offensive skill haha.
          Last edited by KHD; Mon May 30, 2016, 06:38 AM.

Comment

25-10-5
            Can't wait to see JV in Rio... I think Lithuania, they'll run all their offense through him. Could be a monster tournament for JV.
            I say he'll average 24pts 12rbs 3blks 2 ast and 2 stl per game. Will make all tournament team and depending on his teams success he'll probably take the MVP trophy (if they play in the gold medal game).

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
              Can't wait to see JV in Rio... I think Lithuania, they'll run all their offense through him. Could be a monster tournament for JV.
              I say he'll average 24pts 12rbs 3blks 2 ast and 2 stl per game. Will make all tournament team and depending on his teams success he'll probably take the MVP trophy (if they play in the gold medal game).
              We'll see. I say he'll average 16(50%)/11/2blk. They have some very tough matchups in their group. Lithuania will play SPAIN, ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, QT3, NIGERIA. I wouldn't be surprised if Lithuania crashes out of the tournament early, but you never know with them.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                We'll see. I say he'll average 16(50%)/11/2blk. They have some very tough matchups in their group. Lithuania will play SPAIN, ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, QT3, NIGERIA. I wouldn't be surprised if Lithuania crashes out of the tournament early, but you never know with them.
                Doubt they crash early. Lithuania is a powerhouse of late.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  Hockey assists you mean. Lowry and demars hockey assists

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
                  Lol. Yeah, like off the shot-clock assists, airball assists, etc... They recovered epicly, but man, Lowry and DD were pretty horrific in those early rounds. Like, shield-your-eyes and hide-the-kids bad.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Spain will be tough I guess, so can be Brazil but Lithuania always handled them well and Argentina will be playing their new generation... Nigeria got always blown out by Lithuania by an average of like 30 pts. Nah, I don't see them struggling that much...

Comment

25-10-5
                      that was Bargnani-esque.

I'm kidding.

Please don't ban me.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                        that was Bargnani-esque.

I'm kidding.

Please don't ban me.
                        ............ ..............................
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I don't want JV stretching out his game. Just want him shooting a good percentage on his jumper so the pump fake works

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                            I don't want JV stretching out his game. Just want him shooting a good percentage on his jumper so the pump fake works
                            Why? Gives him more variety on offense. If the center he can't post up appears he can take him outside. If opposing team tries to take jumper away by going small he'll post them up. Thats what you call torture chamber
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                              I don't want JV stretching out his game. Just want him shooting a good percentage on his jumper so the pump fake works
                              Very much this. Offensive rebounding and interior size were huge for the Raptors when they were shooting like crap, kept them in games regularly. There's a cost to pulling your centre out to the 3-pt line on offense when he has legit size inside. This isn't like pulling a stretch 4 with poor size and no post moves out to the perimeter.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Very much this. Offensive rebounding and interior size were huge for the Raptors when they were shooting like crap, kept them in games regularly. There's a cost to pulling your centre out to the 3-pt line on offense when he has legit size inside. This isn't like pulling a stretch 4 with poor size and no post moves out to the perimeter.
                                I don't know.

The way I see it is, if used right, it's just an asset that the defense has to respect, not necessarily one that you have to use.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X