• Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Did JV just get benched in the 4th?
    He fouled out.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
      He fouled out.
      Oh ight. How many fouls do you get in the Olympics?
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Oh ight. How many fouls do you get in the Olympics?

Comment

• Man oh man, the JV hatred
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This was a fun game to watch. Nice to watch a close game after watching USA destroy everybody
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Tough game for JV but, he will bounce back next game.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I watched the first quarter, one sided game, glanced at them around the half, it was like 60-30. Then I go out, come back near the end of the game and it's a thriller!

Comment

• I watched the game. JV without a doubt is Lithuania's BEST player. But they never post him up. I don't think they post him up once in the 1st half.

I wonder why?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    I watched the game. JV without a doubt is Lithuania's BEST player. But they never post him up. I don't think they post him up once in the 1st half.

I wonder why?
                    I didn't watch the game, but same thing happened last week when Lithuania played Brazil in friendlies.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      I watched the game. JV without a doubt is Lithuania's BEST player. But they never post him up. I don't think they post him up once in the 1st half.

I wonder why?
                      rocwell wrote: View Post
                      I didn't watch the game, but same thing happened last week when Lithuania played Brazil in friendlies.
                      Happened every time he played for the international team not under 18 team.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        Happened every time he played for the international team not under 18 team.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
                        Nah he was Lithuania's 1st go-to guy in EuroBasket 2015 and WC

Comment

• Poor JV ignored again. Same thing will happen to Poeltl on the Raptors, dude will struggle his first year because he won't be used to a system where he isn't the focal point of the offence and he will have to create more then have plays created for him.

Andrew Bogut certainly is grateful to get the ball back in the Olympics.

Comment

• Yowza, Bogut with some spring in his step. Mavs got a nice freebie there.

Comment

• JV needs to prove he is ready for big time and bigger role this year.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                                JV needs to prove he is ready for big time and bigger role this year.
                                He's already proven he's ready, now he has to produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X