• Show
Clear All

• I'd bench Jonas right now

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      I'd bench Jonas right now
      and he got benched

Comment

• This is the worst I've ever seen JV. Even 19 year old JV is 10x better than this.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Just don't get injured JV.

Comment

• Are they really down by 40?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• To think there were some people here against us signing Pau. We would go toe to toe with the Cavs if he had picked us.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Never seen a Lithuanian team play this bad.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The look on JV's face says it all.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                    The look on JV's face says it all.
                    pic, please? I'm watching volleyball

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      To think there were some people here against us signing Pau. We would go toe to toe with the Cavs if he had picked us.
                      I was against signing Pau as a starting 4. He can't keep up with opposing 4s. He is an excellent centre but with JV here he would have to come off the bench which he said he wouldn't do.

Comment

• Jonas played 19 mins, 0/6 FG, 10 REB, 2 TO, 0 PTS

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          I was against signing Pau as a starting 4. He can't keep up with opposing 4s. He is an excellent centre but with JV here he would have to come off the bench which he said he wouldn't do.
                          You mean JV would have to come off the bench. Pau Gasol is better than JV. Also I think he would of been fine at the 4. He would just play a lot of minutes at the 5.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Everything Valanciunas

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            You mean JV would have to come off the bench. Pau Gasol is better than JV. Also I think he would of been fine at the 4. He would just play a lot of minutes at the 5.
                            That's up for debate. You could definitely argue Pau is better than JV, but we don't want our second best player coming off the bench if you ask me. Pau's career is coming to a close (although he hasn't started to decline, he will start to and most likely it will happen rapidly) and we don't want one or two years of pau with nothing to show for and an even less developed JV.

Comment

• Yeah, this one was rough, though I question the LIT coach's strategy in this one. Even with JV off the court, they were defending Pau pick and pops with two guys, when that clearly was a disaster no matter who the two were. And with JV off, Spain scored so easily inside they didn't bother as much to run the action but when they did it was just as successful.

JV definitely still needs to be put in a position to succeed defensively (and offensively) and neither happened this game (and the latter hasn't really happened in this tourney yet). Very poor outing by him but I'm astonished at how poorly that game seemed planned overall.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, this one was rough, though I question the LIT coach's strategy in this one. Even with JV off the court, they were defending Pau pick and pops with two guys, when that clearly was a disaster no matter who the two were. And with JV off, Spain scored so easily inside they didn't bother as much to run the action but when they did it was just as successful.

JV definitely still needs to be put in a position to succeed defensively (and offensively) and neither happened this game (and the latter hasn't really happened in this tourney yet). Very poor outing by him but I'm astonished at how poorly that game seemed planned overall.
                                Don't you think he looks kinda tired?

Comment

Working...
                                X