Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 point game wow

Comment

• Holy moly Croatia shot 58% from behind the arc.

Comment

• So Croatia vs Serbia next round? That's gonna be a big one.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
          Holy moly Croatia shot 58% from behind the arc.
          Sounds like the Anti-Raptors.

Comment

• Valanciunas played 32 mins last night, 13 PTS(6/15 FG) 6 reb, 3 turnovers. He's an absolute mess.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              So Croatia vs Serbia next round? That's gonna be a big one.
              yep, that's one to watch.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                yep, that's one to watch.
                France-Spain though

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  France-Spain though
                  I can see it, there's some recent rivalry there and some recent big games, but Croatia - Serbia goes generations, I don't remember any recent big match (while France - Spain happens quite a lot), and it's much deeper because of non basketball stuff. Plus, Balkan fans are some of the best!

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Sounds like the Anti-Raptors.
                    It makes me dream about Raptors acquiring one of those euro sharp shooters...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Valanciunas played 32 mins last night, 13 PTS(6/15 FG) 6 reb, 3 turnovers. He's an absolute mess.
                      Coach has him hedging screens HARD, high on the perimeter, sometimes 5-6 feet out beyond the line. Then Jonas is supposed to recover to his own man who is usually standing open right under the rim. I don't get it. Who the feck, let alone a lumbering 7 foot centre, can be expected to cover that much ground faster than a pass?

It's just like his job on the Raps' D a year ago.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Coach has him hedging screens HARD, high on the perimeter, sometimes 5-6 feet out beyond the line. Then Jonas is supposed to recover to his own man who is usually standing open right under the rim. I don't get it. Who the feck, let alone a lumbering 7 foot centre, can be expected to cover that much ground faster than a pass?

It's just like his job on the Raps' D a year ago.
                        Yeah, like I was saying a couple games ago - JV has NOT been impressive by any means, but far less impressive is LIT's approach/strategy in general. Quite a mess.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• jonas, lowry, and derozan are all shitting the bed pretty hard out there. Scolas looked pretty good tho

But jonas man, hes just a complete mess right now. I hope its fatigue, and has nothing to do with the fact that hes skinny-ish again.
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, like I was saying a couple games ago - JV has NOT been impressive by any means, but far less impressive is LIT's approach/strategy in general. Quite a mess.
                            Yeah LIT has looked the most disorganized I think I've ever seen them. Not sure what happened.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Yeah LIT has looked the most disorganized I think I've ever seen them. Not sure what happened.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              Tanking for Australia?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Tanking for Australia?
                                Yeah, kinda imo.

I mean, if Lithuania beats Australia, they'll play Serbia-Croatia winner. Pretty good path to the final, innit?

Comment

Working...
                                X