Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    It's either this, or right before the tourney started he found out that Kazminskis is banging his mom. One of the two.
    LOL. I get it.... Kazminskis is Lithuanian for Delonte West. I dunno about his mom, but JV's wife is smokin'.

Comment

• Jonas said this after the game.. from NBA.COM

“I was pretty bad,” he admitted. “I got to do something with my head.”

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Jonas said this after the game.. from NBA.COM

“I was pretty bad,” he admitted. “I got to do something with my head.”

Comment

• Of course, resident RR clown here commenting on JV struggles yet nowhere to be found on the DD Olympics thread when he's been the worst US player. DD will go 3/5 with 2 assists next game and he'll be there singing his praises.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Of course, resident RR clown here commenting on JV struggles yet nowhere to be found on the DD Olympics thread when he's been the worst US player. DD will go 3/5 with 2 assists next game and he'll be there singing his praises.

I'm probably the most unbiased member on this forum.. so suck my middle finger.
            Last edited by rocwell; Wed Aug 17, 2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• On a more positive note, some former Raptors are playing very well in Rio. De Colo, Scola, Barbosa, Anderson, and what the hell, Ukic has been pretty solid for an old guy.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                LIT's coach on JV:

Yep, Kazlauskas basically said that Jonas needs to become more dedicated to basketball and work harder in practice. Boom.

Kazlauskas doesn't believe in mincing words.

Comment

Of course, resident RR clown here commenting on JV struggles yet nowhere to be found on the DD Olympics thread when he's been the worst US player. DD will go 3/5 with 2 assists next game and he'll be there singing his praises.
                  i havent watched any rio basketball but how has DD been the worst?

Comment

How does everything resort to a DD debate with you lol

And for the record, DD is the 9th/10th man on a loaded USA team playing below expectaion while JV was supposto to be the number 1 guy playing like a mincy scrub on a semi solid lithuania team. JV has shit the bed harder
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      How does everything resort to a DD debate with you lol

And for the record, DD is the 9th/10th man on a loaded USA team playing below expectaion while JV was supposto to be the number 1 guy playing like a mincy scrub on a semi solid lithuania team. JV has shit the bed harder
                      But, wait...

I thought DeMar was the two time All-Star player who was capable of being a leader on a ECF team, and JV was just a role player? That's what I've been told around here!
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Everything Valanciunas

Barolt wrote: View Post
                        But, wait...

I thought DeMar was the two time All-Star player who was capable of being a leader on a ECF team, and JV was just a role player? That's what I've been told around here!
                        Wut...

How does tht have anything to do with what I said lol

Comment

Wut...

How does tht have anything to do with what I said lol
                          You basically said JV 'shit the bed harder' because he was 'supposed to be the number 1 guy' on his team and DD is the 9th/10th man.

However, if DeMar is supposed to be a top 3 guy in the WORLD at his position, as some claim, he should have higher expectations. And as far as JV being the number 1 option for Lithuania, well... did you actually watch the games? Usually teams pass the ball to the guys they expect to be their number 1 option.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            You basically said JV 'shit the bed harder' because he was 'supposed to be the number 1 guy' on his team and DD is the 9th/10th man.

However, if DeMar is supposed to be a top 3 guy in the WORLD at his position, as some claim, he should have higher expectations. And as far as JV being the number 1 option for Lithuania, well... did you actually watch the games? Usually teams pass the ball to the guys they expect to be their number 1 option.
                            Your reaching bro.

However, as a matter of fact I did watch the games. Whenever jv got the ball, he either forced a shot, turned it over, or passed out with very little time left on the clock.

He shot 39% from the field !?!?!?!

When u look at Lithuanians roster, who do u except to take a leadership role and take control of the game. It shouldn't be tht rookie on the Knicks, it should be jv. And he simply didn't do it. More often than not, he was either pouting or had a garbage body language

Comment

Your reaching bro.

However, as a matter of fact I did watch the games. Whenever jv got the ball, he either forced a shot, turned it over, or passed out with very little time left on the clock.

He shot 39% from the field !?!?!?!

When u look at Lithuanians roster, who do u except to take a leadership role and take control of the game. It shouldn't be tht rookie on the Knicks, it should be jv. And he simply didn't do it. More often than not, he was either pouting or had a garbage body language
                              By my rough calculations, JV had significantly lower usage and minutes with LIT than with the Raptors last season. Hard to say he was given a larger role. He SHOULD have been given the ball more, but wasn't. Sure, he was bad when he got the ball, but the same is true of the rest of the team.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                By my rough calculations, JV had significantly lower usage and minutes with LIT than with the Raptors last season. Hard to say he was given a larger role. He SHOULD have been given the ball more, but wasn't. Sure, he was bad when he got the ball, but the same is true of the rest of the team.
                                Again. I never said he was given a larger role...

I said he didn't do well in the role he was given. Point blank.

Comment

Working...
                                X