Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess wrote: View Post
    Not that there are a ton of standouts from that draft, but how can you forget our boy Anthony Bennett in 2013 when talking about Cleveland's miscues.
    Yeah i give them a bit of a pass on that draft because it was very much a crapshoot...especially at the time. So not obvious who would be good. But yeah, definitely didnt maximize that asset.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow, JV !!! Hassan Owned you tonight.

Comment

• Val is leading the NBA in screen assists per game. You'd think they might find him on the roll once in a while lol.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Val is leading the NBA in screen assists per game. You'd think they might find him on the roll once in a while lol.
          Sure, but if a guy is leading the league in assists you wouldn't say it's silly that he doesn't shoot more. JV is great at setting screens to get guys open (partly because he is individually a threat to score) and he had a bad game last night, in my opinion, because he wasn't used very much as a primary screener.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Hassan was looking to prove a point to JV last night.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
              Wow, JV !!! Hassan Owned you tonight.
              It's hard to get even when you get practically no touches all game. It was especially frustrating to watch since two of his very few touches resulted in Whiteside fouls. You put the ball in JV's hands in the post with any regularity and Whiteside would have been facing foul trouble all game.

Comment

• JV just wasn't utilized at all last night. He started rough against Whiteside but they had comparable 1st Qs. As the game went on, he focused more on boxing out rather than grabbing individual boards.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Hassan was looking to prove a point to JV last night.

That his team actually gets him involved?

Seriously its not like Whiteside did much damage and JV played him well but got pretty much no involvement in the offence. Last night proved nothing about anything other than we still criminally ignore JV.

I mean this is a matchup we've seen him be very successful in and basically singlehandedly beat a better Heat team in the playoffs. So what's the game plan? Get JV two shots and ignore him all night...dont even use him as a screener.

If we play like we did last night against a real playoff threat they probably destroy us.

Oh and JV anchored our D very well in the 2nd half, especially since perimeter players are still blowing by our guys way too easily.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Hassan was looking to prove a point to JV last night.

Um. What?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Um. What?
                      it's christian.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Um. What?
                        21, 16 and 3 assist. Talking a whole bunch of smack to JV too.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Anyways JV neeeds to shake it off. His most important game is on Sunday. Another 30 and 10 vs DMC would do wonders for his trade value.

Same with Ross another 20+ night would be great.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

21, 16 and 3 assist. Talking a whole bunch of smack to JV too.

and losing

Comment

Anyways JV neeeds to shake it off. His most important game is on Sunday. Another 30 and 10 vs DMC would do wonders for his trade value.

You're funny.

Last year, all year you were saying 'Ross is gone by January, Ross is gone by the trade deadline, Ross is gone by the draft, Ross is gone by training camp, Ross is gone by opening day'.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Anyways JV neeeds to shake it off. His most important game is on Sunday. Another 30 and 10 vs DMC would do wonders for his trade value.

JV isn't getting traded, as much as you hate him.

Comment

Working...
                                X