No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people really giving Whiteside credit for JV's performance? JV only had 2 shot attempts, and was open quite a few times. Whiteside did nothing to him.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      and losing
      I watched the game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        JV isn't getting traded, as much as you hate him.
        Actually don't hate him. Just love DMC that much. JV and Ross are our best way to getting him. Those two having big games on Sunday would be great.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Actually don't hate him. Just love DMC that much. JV and Ross are our best way to getting him. Those two having big games on Sunday would be great.

But if JV and Ross are both really good assets who compliment our main players well, why would we trade them away for a guy who might not work as well beside them?
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I watched the game.

And saw nothing. Clearly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              But if JV and Ross are both really good assets who compliment our main players well, why would we trade them away for a guy who might not work as well beside them?
              Because, if DMC does workout Raptors are legit contenders.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Because, if DMC does workout Raptors are legit contenders.

And if he doesn't, you've lost JV and Ross, and you have a dysfunctional locker room instead of one of the best ones in the league.

Comment

And if he doesn't, you've lost JV and Ross, and you have a dysfunctional locker room instead of one of the best ones in the league.
                  Everytime DMC has played for a well run team he has been a good locker room guy and sucessful. Kentucky and Team USA are great examples of that. I

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Everytime DMC has played for a well run team he has been a good locker room guy and sucessful. Kentucky and Team USA are great examples of that. I

Nah mate, not really. I followed DMC's college career and he was already known as a guy who lacks both maturity and impulse control.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Nah mate, not really. I followed DMC's college career and he was already known as a guy who lacks both maturity and impulse control.
                      I did too. He didnt cause any problems in the locker room and was a big part of that team's success. Which is what everyone is worried about right?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Not sure how much jv compliments our guys/system. He can but often not. I like jv and he is a good asset. We have a lot of good assets. Time to see if Masai can turn nickles into a quarter.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Not sure how much jv compliments our guys/system. He can but often not. I like jv and he is a good asset. We have a lot of good assets. Time to see if Masai can turn nickles into a quarter.
                          JV doesn't rock the boat when he doesn't get touches. Doesn't blow up the locker room when he doesn't get a shot attempt until the 47th minute of a game. Doesn't subtweet his teammates, or throw his coach under the bus in the media.

You guys ever heard the phrase 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'?

Comment

I did too. He didnt cause any problems in the locker room and was a big part of that team's success. Which is what everyone is worried about right?

How do you know that? (I'm talking about his time @ Kentucky) Usually stuff like are kept behind closed doors at college. It's no surprise it only took couple weeks into his first NBA season to get fined and act like 8-year old baby.

See, I like DMC. I always thought the system failed him(high school). But he's not 20 year old kid anymore, he understands what's right and wrong, and if there was a perfect time to get him - it's now, imo. Still, we have to acknowledge that he's a high risk investment that could double our money or...

Comment

JV doesn't rock the boat when he doesn't get touches. Doesn't blow up the locker room when he doesn't get a shot attempt until the 47th minute of a game. Doesn't subtweet his teammates, or throw his coach under the bus in the media.

You guys ever heard the phrase 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'?
                              Lol, dude I didn't say anything about cousins. I'm actually more curious if we can buy noel on the cheap, see if he's a better fit and then maybe flip jv for the missing pf.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                How do you know that? (I'm talking about his time @ Kentucky) Usually stuff like are kept behind closed doors at college. It's no surprise it only took couple weeks into his first NBA season to get fined and act like 8-year old baby.

See, I like DMC. I always thought the system failed him(high school). But he's not 20 year old kid anymore, he understands what's right and wrong, and if there was a perfect time to get him - it's now, imo. Still, we have to acknowledge that he's a high risk investment that could double our money or...
                                Problems in college get out too. Public knowledge that Cal and skal had there issues last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X