Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Haha does a troll still get pleasure if no one responds?
    Haha, just last year any praise of DD and his work ethics and love for the city was considered trolling on this site by the likes of you.

JV's performance has been questionable at best ( except one game) since the Olympics. Now, Bebe is putting up similar numbers. These are FACTS. You can call it trolling just like you did with DD last year.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
      Haha, just last year any praise of DD and his work ethics and love for the city was considered trolling on this site by the likes of you.

JV's performance has been questionable at best ( except one game) since the Olympics. Now, Bebe is putting up similar numbers. These are FACTS. You can call it trolling just like you did with DD last year.
      Everyone, even people that hated Demar, knew how great his work ethic was, no one ever denied that, they just didn't like the way he played.

What facts are those exactly? JV put up 12 and 8 in 21 mins, Bebe put up 10 and 7 in 27 mins.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Everyone, even people that hated Demar, knew how great his work ethic was, no one ever denied that, they just didn't like the way he played.

What facts are those exactly? JV put up 12 and 8 in 21 mins, Bebe put up 10 and 7 in 27 mins.
        the fact is that mcrealistic is trolling you.

Comment

• jamshid strikes again

Comment

• I'd only trade JV for Aldridge if we have a plan to bring in an elite or potentially elite defensive center. That's why I'd do it as a follow up to a Noel trade. If you just trade him for Aldridge you have an even bigger problem at center than we do at PF atm.

Comment

• I've always said that JV's inability to guard the perimeter would always hold him back. New age NBA you need bigs that can defend the perimeter.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                I've always said that JV's inability to guard the perimeter would always hold him back. New age NBA you need bigs that can defend the perimeter.

I see his top-10 rebounding ability as more important than a 'small' bigs ability to move faster when guarding the perimeter.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  I see his top-10 rebounding ability as more important than a 'small' bigs ability to move faster when guarding the perimeter.
                  Especially when the shots, inevitably, stop falling.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

He's taken away from the rim by those perimeter bigs. Which than effects his rebounding.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      He's taken away from the rim by those perimeter bigs. Which than effects his rebounding.

And then on offense he cleans up with ease our missed shots and generates extra possessions by himself. And let the other team have a big on the perimeter, that just means more defensive rebounds for us, even with JV pulled away.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Edy Tavares about to make Bebe dispensable.

Comment

And then on offense he cleans up with ease our missed shots and generates extra possessions by himself. And let the other team have a big on the perimeter, that just means more defensive rebounds for us, even with JV pulled away.
                          That'd never work.

nevermind the fact we just saw him carry us through 1.5 rounds of the playoffs alone by doing this.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            Edy Tavares about to make Bebe dispensable.
                            Hawks said the same thing.Hes gotta get out of Dleague first.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              That'd never work.

nevermind the fact we just saw him carry us through 1.5 rounds of the playoffs alone by doing this.
                              We literally wouldn't have won the first round at all without him.

Comment

• I love how the definition of "trolling" has been watered down to mean any online post.

DD is awesome. Trolling!

DD sucks. Trolling!

Stop trolling. Trolling!

Comment

Working...
                                X