Sonny Weems Euroleague Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Weems Euroleague Highlights

failed to record the second euroleague game versus Unicaja so no highlights from it.

from the game with Brose Baskets 1 threepointer missing from the first quater.
    Last edited by Skaloon; Thu Nov 10, 2011, 04:59 PM.

In that last video, it seems he scored the final 12 points of the 2nd Quarter ... I'm sure the fans are loving him!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      In that last video, it seems he scored the final 12 points of the 2nd Quarter ... I'm sure the fans are loving him!
      yeah ofcourse. been in the Zalgiris arena today - great atmosphere. if Sonny continues his good performance troughout the season - he will have a chance to become one of the best foreign player of Zalgiris ever. and our fans really appreciate players that put their heart in this game and it seems that Sonny is like that. there is a reason why Zalgiris fans back in 1999, when Zalgiris won Euroleague, in their posters called Tyus Edney GOD.
      Last edited by Skaloon; Fri Nov 11, 2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Money Weems! PAY DA MAN!

I hope he gets a job in the NBA once the lockout is over.
        Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Thu Nov 10, 2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

: )

" Sonny WeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmSUS " ...lol

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            Money Weems! PAY DA MAN!

Sonny might be one of those players who could make more coin in Europe than the NBA.

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
              " Sonny WeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmSUS " ...lol
              we lithuanians add 'as (it is pronounced as "us") to every name that ends in consonant, cause all our names end like that and it goes with our grammar far better. so it's Weems'as. the ending changes according the question. who is that? that's weems'as. who does this thing belong to? it belongs to weems'ui (i can't explain how "ui" is pronounced cause you got to hear it, english language lost these ancient sounds long time ago). and so on. commentator isn't making a mistake there.
              Last edited by Skaloon; Fri Nov 11, 2011, 08:34 AM.

Comment

How's his defence looking?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  How's his defence looking?
                  it's hard to say. cause Zalgiris defence sucks now real bad. so it looks like every single player is a bad defender. Zalgiris just got a new coach - when he get's his defensive system going, we'll see about Sonny being a good or bad defender.

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                  Money Weems! PAY DA MAN!

Sonny signed Zalgiris to the end of this season. so he can be back to NBA just next season.
                  Last edited by Skaloon; Fri Nov 11, 2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

This week Euroleague TOP10 moments. Weems got two

Comment

From the vids, it seems as if his shot selection has improved dramatically. He also shows better decision making. The mid-range jumper looks improved. These are things that will hold up against better talent.

There's a possibility that Sonny could just be naturally immature and, therefore, a late-bloomer. I, for one, would like to see the Raps give him another chance next year. He has the tools to be a quality NBAer. It's just a matter of mental focus. If he can get a hold of that....

Also, is it just coincidence that he signed to a Lithuanian club? Is Bryan trying to kill two birds with one stone? 1. Tuck Sonny away somewhere so he can make a buck (not on Raps payroll) and improve his game. 2. Get Sonny good exposure to Lithuanian basketball culture, food, etc. so as to possibly help create chemistry with Jonas next year.

Sonny and Demar are pals. He could be the catalyst between Demar and Jonas...just a thought.
                      If Sonny develops a quality jump shot or stop-and-shoot along with improved passing and decision making, then , along with his break-out alley-oop etc, he becomes an offensive threat in the NBA. Maturity, maturity, maturity...

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
                        From the vids, it seems as if his shot selection has improved dramatically. He also shows better decision making. The mid-range jumper looks improved. These are things that will hold up against better talent.

There's a possibility that Sonny could just be naturally immature and, therefore, a late-bloomer. I, for one, would like to see the Raps give him another chance next year. He has the tools to be a quality NBAer. It's just a matter of mental focus. If he can get a hold of that....

Also, is it just coincidence that he signed to a Lithuanian club? Is Bryan trying to kill two birds with one stone? 1. Tuck Sonny away somewhere so he can make a buck (not on Raps payroll) and improve his game. 2. Get Sonny good exposure to Lithuanian basketball culture, food, etc. so as to possibly help create chemistry with Jonas next year.

Sonny and Demar are pals. He could be the catalyst between Demar and Jonas...just a thought.
                        If Sonny develops a quality jump shot or stop-and-shoot along with improved passing and decision making, then , along with his break-out alley-oop etc, he becomes an offensive threat in the NBA. Maturity, maturity, maturity...
                        Creative thinking...hope there is something to it. The food though I dont know. Sonny must spend all his food time at McDonalds or KFC.

Comment

Easy on the stereotypes there bro

Comment

to bad he had to get coached by Triano!

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            he will be back in the NBA...way to much talent to waste in Euroleague

Comment

Dude is shooting .563 from 3! Three point line is closer there right?

http://www.draftexpress.com/NBA-Lock...s.php?sort=3PP
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                              X