• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @FakeCoachPop

http://twitter.com/#!/FakeCoachPop

I'm not sure this is not really him.

Absolutely hilarious. A sampling:

FakeCoachPop Gregory Popovich
    You know what solves problems? More lawsuits and more lawyers. Works all the time.
    16 hours ago

Opening a Lemonade stand. I'll provide stand, ingredients, all you have to do is pour. No, you don't get 53% of profits

Press Conference over. I'm exhausted. I have full day of sitting on my couch figuring out why kids don't want to play for millions

There is no Santa. It's your parents RT @Imakeupstuff: Is your beard long enough for you to get Santa job at the Mall?
    17 Nov

We all win if that happens RT @BPChp: @FakeCoachPop Cage match, who wins: Matt Bonner or Brian Scalabrine?
    17 Nov

As much as I miss the hemorrhoids I had in '99 RT @JessicaRedfield: How much do you miss dealing media?
    17 Nov

Don't die RT @_BENA_: Any advice to Splitter during the lockout?
    17 Nov

As good as Tony Parker was as a faithful husband RT @benhunted: How would you rate Tim Tebow as a quarterback?
    17 Nov

About 30 days after the players realize they are hired help RT @SpursUTSA_Homer: When do you expect the season to start?
    17 Nov

I retired in '08. Just haven't told RC yet RT @jad626: Have you considered retirement during the lockout?
    17 Nov

Great question. You must work for the Express-News RT @_BENA_: Ginobili or Duncan?
    17 Nov

As long as the checks still cash RT @joe_gamboa: How would do feel about no Duncan, a really old Manu, with Parker and rooks for 2012.
    17 Nov

My wife's cooking RT @RealTalkRuben: What is your least favorite part of the lockout?
    17 Nov

Interior Design RT @RealTalkRuben: How are you utilizing Richard Jefferson's talents during the lockout?
    17 Nov

Lunges RT @panther22g: What's Bonner doing to stay in basketball shape?
    17 Nov

Yes. I'll ask Kobe's ankle to give the speech RT @Ayatollah_PtR: Should the Spurs retire Bowen's jersey?
    17 Nov

False sense of entitlement RT @rappmt: Why couldn't a deal get done when the players gave up more than $300 million a season.
    17 Nov

Richard Jefferson. He'd enjoy it RT @docrostov: Which spur would have the best chance of surviving a Turkish prison?
    17 Nov

Hibernate RT @rappmt: What has Dejuan done since getting released from his Russian team?
    17 Nov

I don't recall that series ever taking place RT @cagergarner: Would the spurs win a rematch against the grizzlies?
    17 Nov

I saw Stern once win a knife fight vs Bart Giamatti in '87 RT @TimC_PtR: Who wins in a UFC fight... Stern or Boies?
    17 Nov

There are no suits built to contain awesome RT @docrostov: @FakeCoachPop why doesn't Matt Bonner own a suit?
    17 Nov

I'm my own favorite also. RT @jackclemens1: @FakeCoachPop you are my favorite.
    17 Nov

I have not put on pants since Monday. No upcoming plans either.
    17 Nov

I'm getting antsy. Heading to the airport to yell at foreigners.
    17 Nov

Tim Duncan missed his $1.75 million dollar paycheck today. Luckily, Modern Warfare 3 & weed only costs $85
    15 Nov

How did that direct deposit look this morning players?
    15 Nov

Yes, it is true that I'm talking with overseas teams. Fielding offers from MI6, CIA and the Mossad as we speak.
    14 Nov

Only bad news today? That Barea midget gets to be a reigning NBA champ for another year.
    14 Nov

I've been told my suggestion of mandatory 1980's short shorts was not included in the NBA proposal. Devastated.
    14 Nov

Get a good night sleep NBA players, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow refusing to play for millions!
    14 Nov

NEIN NEIN NEIN! RT @swish41: Wow. Wer hat bayern gegen artland angeschaut? Super spannendes spiel mit wahnsinnsende.
    12 Nov

Every time I get upset at the NBA players, I check my latest direct deposit. That's something they can't do right now.
    8 Nov

You give me Jerry Sandusky, a tool box and 45 uninterrupted minutes. Justice will be served.
    8 Nov

I just vetoed Derek Fisher's last offer in .4 seconds. #PayBack
    7 Nov

WHO AUTHORIZED THIS? MY OFFICE...NOW! RT @spurs: We have a young Assistant Coach Pop sighting on Spurs Flashback! t.co/TsrIH0LT
    7 Nov

Offer: Owners will give you 52%. Mandatory drug tests 52 weeks a year. If you fail, you're banned from league. Deal?
    3 Nov

@
    @Monroe_SA You are the only media person I don't hate. I just dislike you. Consider that a compliment.
    2 Nov

Retirement is for quitters RT @Monroe_SA: Popovich longest-tenured coach of 4 major sports. t.co/fovFzWK5
    2 Nov

Today would've been our season opener. To keep with tradition, I'm disgusted with Richard Jefferson already.
    2 Nov

Derek Fisher is outside on my yard with the boombox blasting Peter Gabriel. My neighbors are not amused.
    2 Nov

BREAKING: I just offered Tracy McGrady a 10 day contract....to power wash my driveway.
    1 Nov

If you X-Ray your kids Halloween candy, you are a pussy.
    1 Nov

On a positive note, I just found a bottle of '78 Montrachet in the basement. SKINNY DIPPING TIME!
    28 Oct
    ยป

We pay kids in the league to be born tall. Hell of a job if you can get it.
    28 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

Richard Jefferson makes as much as 171 US Soldiers. Keep fighting for the 52% players! A noble cause indeed!
    28 Oct

Players won't accept 50%. Another reason why we should have mandatory military service for every kid out of high school

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    http://twitter.com/#!/FakeCoachPop

I'm not sure this is not really him.

Absolutely hilarious. A sampling:
    I dont believe its him mostly on the RJ tweets...too much of the gay undertone in them.

Most of those were quite funny.

Comment

If I was Greg Popovich I would totally open a twitter account called fakecoachpop and then say whatever the hell I wanted. Hilarious. Nice find Matt!
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

The lemonade stand tweet was brilliant!

Comment

It was funny, but not really an accurate analogy.

The owners provide the Stand and the Cups.
          The players provide the Flavour, Ingredients, Enjoyment and Unique Pouring Talent.
          The players are the reason anyone is coming and spending $100 for that cup of Lemonade.

You think any High Class strip Club could replace its Hottest girls with Fat, Gross, Wrinkly women and still provide the same product to their clientele?
          Last edited by Joey; Wed Nov 23, 2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X