Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul George grew 2 inches over the offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul George grew 2 inches over the offseason!

http://www.indystar.com/article/2011...IndyStar.com|p

Indiana Pacers swingman Paul George doesn't want to settle for just a "late growth spurt" with his body. He wants to grow his game, too.

George, who grew 2 inches to 6-10 during the offseason, is putting in the time to make sure his skills progress. One tactic the 21-year-old has adopted is to routinely be one of the first players on the practice court and one of the last ones off it.

Catch and shoot. Pump fake, one dribble, pull up. Launch 3-pointers from the five key spots on the perimeter. Over and over again.

"It's the extra time you put on the court that pays off down the road," said George, who also has added 10 pounds of muscle to his lanky 224-pound frame. "I'm ready to take the next step."

WOW... I think he is going to be a star in a 2 or 3 seasons.

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    http://www.indystar.com/article/2011...IndyStar.com|p

WOW... I think he is going to be a star in a 2 or 3 seasons.
    sooner? that team has a chance to be impressive...top-5 seed?
    TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

jesus, he's 6-10 now? they basically have to play him at SF then.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

granger trades dancing in my head
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

When I think Granger I always think about the knee questions that caused the Raptors to pass on him for Joey Graham. That was obviously a bad move but now, as Granger grows older you have to wonder if those doctors could be proven right. The body breaks down faster and heals more slowly as you grow older.

As for Paul George, wow. I wish I grew two inches when I was 21. Most people are pretty much done well before that. I wonder will George eventually slide to the 4 given his new length? It would allow them to keep Granger and George together.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            When I think Granger I always think about the knee questions that caused the Raptors to pass on him for Joey Graham. That was obviously a bad move but now, as Granger grows older you have to wonder if those doctors could be proven right. The body breaks down faster and heals more slowly as you grow older.

As for Paul George, wow. I wish I grew two inches when I was 21. Most people are pretty much done well before that. I wonder will George eventually slide to the 4 given his new length? It would allow them to keep Granger and George together.
            Granger has played some 4 in the past for the Pacers.

Comment

trade granger and start George at 3 along side West.

Comment

He can be the next Rashard Lewis ! Mobile PF with a inside and outside game. But hopefully he wont drain his career down the toilet and launch 3's all day and forget about driving to the net and rebounding(sounds like someone we know ).

Comment

I think he's more valuable as trade bait for a team that needs a 3
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                  X