Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know what I'm doing today. Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know what I'm doing today. Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

Lots of games to watch today, and all of them being picked up by TSN.
    Going to be the best Christmas EVER!!

Boston Celtics @ New York Knicks - Noon on TSN

Miami Heat @ Dallas Mavericks - 2:30pm on TSN

Chicago Bulls @ LA Lakers - 5pm on TSN2

Orlando Magic @ OKC Thunder - 8pm on TSN2

LA Clippers @ Golden State Warriors - 10:30pm on TSN2

Enjoy!!

Watching the Packers game tonight. Probably passing on basketball today.

Comment

I thought shaw was picking some up and putting them on CHCH. guess, they got outbid by the soon to be co-owner Bell.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm currently watching the Boston @ New York game. Initially Boston seemed completely lost, especially on offense. And the Knicks were cruising, then the third quarter happened! Boston on a big run, tied the game at 69-69. I've disliked Boston since they acquired Garnett (Although I've always been a huge fan of Ray Ray) but they really do have a fighting spirit. They are playing with a team that doesn't have Pierce. They are starting Pavlovic and Marquis Daniels has played way too much for a contending team. Yet, with a team which consists of Rondo, Ray Allen and Garnett, they are challenging a very talented Knicks squad.

Comment

Rajon Rondo is absolutely incredible. I think the Hornets might have been better off taking a Boston offer for Paul, because the way Rondo organizes the offense, his passing, his tenacity... Great to watch.

Comment

I'm just amazed that Lebron added that kind of post-up game in one offseason. I would have thought it was impossible. He really is one of the 3 or 4 greatest players ever. He tore the Mavs up like an old newspaper. His athleticism is unparalleled.

Watching the Lakers now. KB24 has lost a lot of speed over the years, to the point where he now looks slower than Joakim Noah.

Comment

Working...
            X