Artest Visciously Elbows Harden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artest Visciously Elbows Harden!

It was a viscious elbow to the back of the head. But, the tv commentator overreacted a bit talking about malace at the palace and the Ron Artest of old and stuff.

I mean, it wasn't as if he round house kicked him and then started whaling on him. It was deserved of the ejection and deserved of a suspension.

Although, I'm not sure what Harden was doing there. I'm pretty sure it was nothing more than him not payung attention and just bumping into Artest trying to set up for the inbound.

Thoughts?

Somebody post the video when it's up.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Wow it was ....LOL. I guess he saw the Jon Jones-Rashad fight last night and got inspired by Jon.

Or maybe he spotted Ludacris in the crowd so he decided to "throw dem bows" for celebration.
    Last edited by e2thed; Sun Apr 22, 2012, 05:09 PM.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

It's incredible, somebody help this moron out of his misery.

Even trying to act like it was an accident; btw, did you notice that getting in a fighting stance apparently means grabbing your own balls?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        did you notice that getting in a fighting stance apparently means grabbing your own balls?
        Apparently to old white american men grabbing your junk is a sign of self defense.

Comment

Omg I just seen the most crooked refereeing so far this season, Thabo had the steal of the game from Kobe and was called out of bounds and after they reviewed right after the play he wasn't even out, then Kobe hits a three to go up by 1, WOW. All this happens with 2 minutes to go.

Comment

He dribbled the ball out of bounds...

Comment

Love the irony, World Peace has a violent history
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                Apparently to old white american men grabbing your junk is a sign of self defense.
                Old white dudes from texas and young black guys from los angeles. Have quite alot in common, too bad they hate eachother.

Btw, what's grabbing your junk mean to michael jackson?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Love the irony, World Peace has a violent history
                  Love the guy at half time, who was calling him "weird peace"

Might have just been his accent, but, was howls.

Honestly, though you can't call yourself that. First off, it's ridiculous. Second of all, your career highlights read; malace at the palace, and comparisons to dennis rodman.

You didn't see world b. Free being dirty.

Comment

Good thing it was harden and not perkins or else "world peace" would have been knocked the fuck out. Seriously who names themselves world peace and then tries getting into a fight? like this guy must be the most retarded nba player out there.

Comment

I don't know about that. Perkins is big but that doesn't mean he can fight. Artest is built like a brick wall and is battle tested. I think you get Artest going and he's going at you full steam, 100% fury and no fear.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I don't know about that. Perkins is big but that doesn't mean he can fight. Artest is built like a brick wall and is battle tested. I think you get Artest going and he's going at you full steam, 100% fury and no fear.

+1, Artest is no joke, you don't fuck with crazy.

Comment

If Kevin Love gets 2 games for stomping on Scola's face, I see this getting 2-3 games as well.
                          Wouldn't be surprised if it gets more though, based on his history.

Comment

artest is not crazy he just has a temper. My friend used to have one too. Back in 8th grade friend 2 dropped friend 1's science project and he chucked 2 textbooks across the room and nailed him in the back. A lot of people have a temper it doesn't mean their crazy. Artest elbowed harden intentionally probably because he hates him or something, Artest is a moron

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                              +1, Artest is no joke, you don't fuck with crazy.
                              he's not crazy... don't you remember when artest fouled wallace hard which started the malice at the palace? Artest ran like a little pussy and didn't fight back. You guys think he's fearless but the truth is him and all the other "crazies" are all pussies. When bigger stronger guys challenge them they shit their pants and run like bitches

Comment

Working...
                              X