Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig
    replied
    Someone needs to close this thread down quick, I've never been more pissed off here at RR

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    Basilis wrote: View Post
    Valanciunas isn't Lithuanian.
    Omg I should have known, troll

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    Rasho Nesterovic

Kurt Rambis

Rony Seikaly

Peja Stojakovic

Kostas Koufos

Jake Tsakalidis

Marko Jaric

All of those Greek players had an impact in the NBA.
    WHAT THE FUCK?!

Please stop this atrocity. I'm genuinely offended that you would even mention any of these players, especially Peja. Do you realize that almost none of the players you listed have any Greek blood in them? Peja and Marko are 100% Serbian. Kurt Rambis is an American???!

Leave a comment:

• akashsingh
    replied
    I've never laughed so hard, this thread is hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    What the? cannabis?

Leave a comment:

• Basilis
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    I wonder for how long he has considered those players to be Greek LOL

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    I wonder for how long he has considered those players to be Greek LOL

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Typical debate about nationality with a Greek, you'll never win, don't try to prove your point.
    Lmao

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Typical debate about nationality with a Greek, you'll never win, don't try to prove your point.

Leave a comment:

• Basilis
    replied
    Vykis wrote: View Post
    I dont think you understand the core concept of what a nationality is
    No, you don't.

Leave a comment:

• Vykis
    replied
    I dont think you understand the core concept of what a nationality is

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Peja tried numerous times to play for Greek national team and not for Serbia. It was his personal wish, because he considers his home country to be GREECE. Since he has lived there since he was 15 years old.

The ONLY reason he ever played for Serbian national team was because Greece made a law that Yugoslavian war refugees could not represent Greece, as to not inflame any potential political disputes.

Peja has said over and over, that his home country is Greece, and that's why he still lives there, and says he will always live there. That's why he raises his kids there, and said they would play for Greece if they ever get the chance.
    Cool story

Leave a comment:

• Basilis
    replied
    Vykis wrote: View Post
    That's nice, but that doesn't change the fact that he's Serbian
    Peja tried numerous times to play for Greek national team and not for Serbia. It was his personal wish, because he considers his home country to be GREECE. Since he has lived there since he was 15 years old.

The ONLY reason he ever played for Serbian national team was because Greece made a law that Yugoslavian war refugees could not represent Greece, as to not inflame any potential political disputes.

Peja has said over and over, that his home country is Greece, and that's why he still lives there, and says he will always live there. That's why he raises his kids there, and said they would play for Greece if they ever get the chance.
    Last edited by Basilis; Sun Feb 24th, 2013, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Nationalism here we go!

*Common in Europe

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    I enjoy watching the Greek National team in international competition. High IQ team. They pulled off one of the great FIBA upsets beating Wade, LeBron and company in 2006. Spanoulis is a great international point guard. As for the original topic, I can't get excited by NP's NBA potential based totally on watching those youtube highlights.
    Last edited by stretch; Sat Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X