Vince carter sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince carter sucks.

This is dedicated to whomever suggests Turk for Vince trades. Please stop.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...ters-bad-night

And what could possibly go better with ball! Bully day!! Is anyone else having a bully day?!?!?

Orlando fans are finally getting a taste of true pain! Otis Smith might be getting a visit from pitchfork-toting, torch-bearing mobs if Orlando chokes in the playoffs.

Comment

The Magic had 1 (ONE) assist in the first half of that game. The were trying to have Carter play Hedo's game it seems...which he has executed quite well previously in New Jersey but for some reason keeps hoisting it himself in Orlando.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        The Magic had 1 (ONE) assist in the first half of that game. The were trying to have Carter play Hedo's game it seems...which he has executed quite well previously in New Jersey but for some reason keeps hoisting it himself in Orlando.
        Chicks dig the long BALL!

But seriously, VC was a lousy 2-13 last night for 6 points and the Magic were still able to comeback from at 15+ deficit to beat the C*tics.
        RR OG

Comment

VC jackin' up ill advised jumpers at an alarming rate?

This is news to me!

Comment

Nice article. Are Magic fans really booing him on missed shots? That didn't take long at all. I'm surprised that if he is playing that badly and forcing everything he touches, that more players aren't speaking out on how much they hate playing with him. I'm certain if he keeps playing like this that his teammates will start complaining to the media. Kinda makes me feel a bit better about having Turk and not VC!

Comment

Vince Cancer is probably the worst aquisition made by any team this offseason .
              "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

You gotta wonder if VC even gets another contract, cause let's face it he ain't no Allen Iverson. Maybe some one will take a flyer with a Mid-Level Exception and regret it shortly thereafter...
                limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

Working...
                X