X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Losing Kyrie potentially for the entire playoffs hurts, but shouldn't slow me down.
    Good thing I've only got Mack for the 1st week...
    Balls! The first two days have really sucked for my teams, and players keep dropping like flies. Bahhhh well, the next 5 are where we make our money at! See whomever in the Finals

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Losing Kyrie potentially for the entire playoffs hurts, but shouldn't slow me down.
    Good thing I've only got Mack for the 1st week...

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    BREAKING NEWS!

Chris Paul & Dirk moving to the Drizz! Appreciate all you've done for the organization guys, but it was time to move on.
    CP3 is leaving a Champion, and Fore-Father of the ALLSTARS organization, and his number will be up in our Rafters one day.

Kyrie and Serge; Welcome to the All-Stars!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    skywalker wrote: View Post
    Man, I have been trying to come up with something to offer, but it's really hard to put together a package that I feel comfortable parting with. As my track record shows, I'm open to trades. maybe a little too open haha, but having heck of a time thinking about who to let go...
    You can ask for more than what I'm offering. I'm just showing you the package I'd like coming back.

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    And no counter? Fair enough.
    Man, I have been trying to come up with something to offer, but it's really hard to put together a package that I feel comfortable parting with. As my track record shows, I'm open to trades. maybe a little too open haha, but having heck of a time thinking about who to let go...

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    checked. rejected lol
    And no counter? Fair enough.

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    Skywalker ... check your Trade Proposals.
    checked. rejected lol

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Skywalker ... check your Trade Proposals.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    So if i bench some of my studs, drop in the standings, you are more likely to part with KD/CP3? *rushes to send everybody who's anybody to the bench*
    Well I'm not at all likely to part with Durant at this point. I'm paying the $50 Franchise for him.

CP3 on the other, I'm far more inclined to trade. He's officially on the market, and have received only a few decent offers. Suppose its because he's injured.. might be able to buy low guys!.. not likely, but hey!

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    Hahahahahah Actually made me laugh. Well played.

If you weren't the only person beating me, I'd be more inclined to do business with you! Lol
    So if i bench some of my studs, drop in the standings, you are more likely to part with KD/CP3? *rushes to send everybody who's anybody to the bench*

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Um.... Why was there a trade that went down that I was not a part of? I thought i was to be included on all trades of all kinds at all times in all situations? #loveMeSomeTrades
    Hahahahahah Actually made me laugh. Well played.

If you weren't the only person beating me, I'd be more inclined to do business with you! Lol

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    Um.... Why was there a trade that went down that I was not a part of? I thought i was to be included on all trades of all kinds at all times in all situations? #loveMeSomeTrades

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    Looking to package Parker, Duncan, and Bosh or Parsons for a top 10 player.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    So... you basically just came back to beat me in the week, and now you wanna leave again?? That's evil right there...
    Hey, we're fantasy mortal enemies Mack.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Geez, at $25 Dirk has been a steal. I regreted the pick at first, but told myself I had to trust my gut ... well shoot, even my gut didn't expect Top 10 Player.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X