Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy baseball 2019

Hi everyone,

The league has been renewed. Sorry that I'm posting this a bit late..

I set the draft for this Sunday, March 24 at 7:30pm. Please let me know if that's a bad time

Congrats on the chip planetmars !

Axel and i tied 5-5... how did they determine a winner in that one?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Congrats on the chip planetmars !

Axel and i tied 5-5... how did they determine a winner in that one?
      Thanks man! My team was so up and down at the end of the season.. No idea which one was going to show up one week to the next. I tied Joey as well in the quarter's. Thought I was going to be toast.

For tie breaker's, the settings show "Best regular season record vs opponent wins"
      https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6539.html

Head-to-Head - For Fantasy Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey the tiebreaker goes to the team with the most stat category wins, not overall matchup wins and losses. In Fantasy Football the tiebreaker is awarded to the team with the best overall matchup winning percentage against opponent during the regular season.
      Whatever that means.. Is it because you lost to Axel twice in the regular season? No idea.

Comment

It's always fun to check in after I've only updated my roster like 6 times all season to see how I did ... pleasantly surprised with 5th place and 9-1 victory in my final week!!

Comment

Good job mars.

Nice try Mack. If NBA dynasty showed us anything, it means you are likely to win next year.

I think I had a good shot this year despite two of my higher picks not really playing but when Trout when out, I was toast.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
          X