NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I was thinking about putting my money on him, wanted to see one more game though. Hoping my John Ross III finally puts some hands to that speed and builds off his massive Week 1 showing.
    Ross has been on and off my roster a couple times now. Huge raw talent and I'll be curious to see what happens to him once Green gets back. I thought about him again but weighted Scary Terry's wide open lane of opportunity as a premium in week one bidding and I also couldn't pass up maybe this year's ultimate check down catching machine as my #2 target (Crowder).

If James expects to Ballswin weekly breakout studs he needs to have FAAB on the table (beat him out in both instances).
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Sep 13, 2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

If James expects to Ballswin weekly breakout studs he needs to have FAAB on the table (beat him out in both instances).
      yea I saw all those failed FAAB bids of $0 lol again, no idea why he would wasted all $200 in the offseason... works for me though!

Comment

• Meh. I admittedly was foolgullied by the propoganda's Jamie Winston pre-season supersonic hypeship; but shiiiiiitt.... You cottonweight balony-ass pussyholes are too busy tussling over the leftover breast milk you keep stealing from your sons to say it's saving you some money from having to buy yourself lunch so you can say you'll spend it on their schooling until they get sick from not sucking enough milk from your mid-wife's saggy tits cuz you can't stop yourselves from stealing cuz you're stupid, weak and cheap; you're still choosing stealing you call saving never wanting to spend as much as six bucks to eat a shitty lunch all week; it's sad for me to say but you both know it's already too late once you notice your kids stop sprouting in spurts they'll suddenly begin showing signs their cerebral system are deficient from having long been stunted brought on from lacking and never having sufficient amounts of their mother's newborn baby sustenance; subsequently leading to the causal effect of your serious mental suffering you realize what I'm saying is what you already can foresee, which is you'll be forced to spend every single cent you'll ever save to support your sons you stole from financially so you can feed them formula made for your grown-up adult baby until you surrender your forsaken soul to your surviving sons destitute and alone in their late sixties. (I'm just kidding guys; this story I just wrote is a work of gothic fiction).

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Sep 13, 2019, 11:21 PM.
        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          Meh. I admittedly was foolgullied by the propoganda's Jamie Winston pre-season supersonic hypeship; but shiiiiiitt.... You cottonweight balony-ass pussyholes are too busy tussling over the leftover breast milk you keep stealing from your sons to say its saving you money from having to by lunch so you can spend it on their schooling until they get sick from not sucking enough milk from your mid-wife's saggy tits cuz you can't stop yourselves from stealing cuz you're stupid, weak and cheap still choosing stealing for the saving never wanting to spend a lousy six bucks eat a shitty lunch all week; it's sad for me to say but you both know it's already too late once you notice your kids top sprouting in spurts they'll begin showing signs that their cerebral system are deficient from having long been stunted brought on by them lacking and not having a sufficient amount of their mothers new born baby sustenance leading to the causal effect of your serious mentally suffering you realize what I'm saying is what you already foresee,which is you'l be forced to spend every cent you'll ever save to support your sons financially to feed them formula well into their late sixties. I'm just kidding guys; this story I just wrote is entirely a work of fictions.
          Who hurt you?

Comment

• Yeah, so he's kicking himself for the $59 Winston bid. lol

Comment

Ross has been on and off my roster a couple times now. Huge raw talent and I'll be curious to see what happens to him once Green gets back. I thought about him again but weighted Scary Terry's wide open lane of opportunity as a premium in week one bidding and I also couldn't pass up maybe this year's ultimate check down catching machine as my #2 target (Crowder).

I put in for Ross but was not as excited by him as Mack was. Green coming back will hurt him and anytime you are bidding on a guy who put up 44% of his career yards in a single game you know the risk factor is high.

Ballswin waiver wire was a train wreck but one I fully enjoy. His trash talk posts are too long winded to even have an impact as I can't be bothered to read past the first line.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Dalvin is really Cook'n.

Comment

• Oooof I benched Mayfield at 4:23 for Brees who started at 4:25 only for Brees to get injured after throwing an interception. This week was mine for the taking. Tough

Comment

• Lamar Jackson is QB1 this year.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Unless something changes tonight week two WW bids is gonna be a lot less exciting than week one. I'm seeing a couple guys who are likely to go for double figures.

Comment

• Weak 2
                        RR OG

Comment

Unless something changes tonight week two WW bids is gonna be a lot less exciting than week one. I'm seeing a couple guys who are likely to go for double figures.
                          Ballswin bout to bid Bitcoin to get Jameis back.

Comment

• I'm actually glad I drafted Kyler... Trubisky has been atrocious so far and now Big Ben might be headed for surgery so the future might have to be next week for me.

John Ross III had another big game, albeit on my bench, but nice to see nonetheless. To be clear, I'm not that "excited" about him, just figured he was worth a look for a few weeks anyhow. With AJ Green out, maybe he'll develop some chemistry with Dalton and continue it when AJ is back.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I'm actually glad I drafted Kyler... Trubisky has been atrocious so far and now Big Ben might be headed for surgery so the future might have to be next week for me.

John Ross III had another big game, albeit on my bench, but nice to see nonetheless. To be clear, I'm not that "excited" about him, just figured he was worth a look for a few weeks anyhow. With AJ Green out, maybe he'll develop some chemistry with Dalton and continue it when AJ is back.
                              The target share would be my biggest concern with Ross. Maybe he's done enough to cement himself with Dalton? We'll find out shortly.

Comment

• Brees is out six weeks...

Big Ben and James Conner heading for testing...

Michael Gallup heading for testing...

Alshon Jeffery and Desean Jackson go down with lower body injuries...

Week three WW will be interesting especially if some/most these guys all get their "out' status before Wednesday. Does the FAAB come out again?

Comment

Working...
                                X