Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Week 5 BOOM comeback win on Monday night football against the almost-mighty Tucassess was glorious and legendary; it shall always be remembered (by Tucas).

    RR OG

    Comment


    • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

      DJ Chark is better than anyone drafted in the first round this year.
      Riiiiiiiight.

      Comment


      • I don’t want to tarnish the jinx-hex I inlaid on my R1 next year, since you traded me McLaurin F1 your team has put up some real guano point totals.
        RR OG

        Comment


        • Still the reigning top scorer every year since the beginning of the league. I'm sure I'll be ok, I'm just getting those duds out of the way now so I have lots left for the playoffs.

          Comment


          • Apollo wrote: View Post
            Still the reigning top scorer every year since the beginning of the league. I'm sure I'll be ok, I'm just getting those duds out of the way now so I have lots left for the playoffs.
            As long as you have OBJ the duds will keep coming

            Comment


            • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              My Week 5 BOOM comeback win on Monday night football against the almost-mighty Tucassess was glorious and legendary; it shall always be remembered (by Tucas).
              Yeah I had already chalked one up in the win column there ngl

              Comment


              • tucas wrote: View Post

                As long as you have OBJ the duds will keep coming
                Who are you? I'm Apollo by the way. Welcome to the thread.

                Comment


                • Apollo wrote: View Post

                  Who are you? I'm Apollo by the way. Welcome to the thread.
                  We’ve met I think. I’m the one who fleeced you for Sutton, Brees and a pick, though I’d understand if you’d want to forget about that
                  Last edited by tucas; Tue Oct 8, 2019, 12:01 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Now I remember. You're the guy who flipped me the 3rd ranked player in the whole league.

                    Comment


                    • Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Now I remember. You're the guy who flipped me the 3rd ranked player in the whole league.
                      Rain Wilson saved your team’s ass last week.
                      RR OG

                      Comment


                      • tucas wrote: View Post

                        As long as you have OBJ the duds will keep coming
                        OBJ’s on-field performance is equal to Antonio Brown off-field performance.
                        RR OG

                        Comment


                        • Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Now I remember. You're the guy who flipped me the 3rd ranked player in the whole league.
                          Congrats on only having 50 more points on the season than the guy who’s team looked like this last year before I took over. I’m sure you did a great job building your team over 8 years Apollo but let’s see how your team would’ve looked being thrown into the situation I was

                          Comment


                          • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

                            OBJ’s on-field performance is equal to Antonio Brown off-field performance.
                            OBJ’s moving truck just pulled up to Antonio Brown’s rented mcmansion.
                            RR OG

                            Comment


                            • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

                              Rain Wilson saved your team’s ass last week.
                              Russ was an important addition to my club. Brees served me well but I do not believe he'll have the same supernatural longevity of Brady. That is incredibly rare. Only one other I can recall and that's my man Brett Favre. I'm betting on history.

                              Sutton and the pick outbound is all that really matters in that trade from a dynasty perspective. Sutton is a good prospect and the pick is basically a fourth but has value. Tucas did well, I did well. I think I did better because Russ is my starter and I couldn't foresee a time in the next few years that Sutton or the pick could crack my WR starting lineup or my FLEX. #INITTOWINIT

                              As for OBJ. It's coming. I'm not worried about October, I'm gearing up for the playoffs and he'll be sorted out by then. Take it to the bank.

                              Comment


                              • tucas wrote: View Post

                                Congrats on only having 50 more points on the season than the guy who’s team looked like this last year before I took over. I’m sure you did a great job building your team over 8 years Apollo but let’s see how your team would’ve looked being thrown into the situation I was
                                I'd do pretty damn good. I mean it's countless how many guys I've seen on the WW who I thought were gonna blow up but who I could not sign because I have the awesome problem of depth. It's easy to improve when you're in the gutter but when you're at the top and winning the scoring title every year there's only one place you can go and I've been doing my best to delay the inevitable for like five years. I'll keep kicking that can and making title shots for the next four or five seasons and beyond that who knows?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X