Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo wrote: View Post

    I'd do pretty damn good. I mean it's countless how many guys I've seen on the WW who I thought were gonna blow up but who I could not sign because I have the awesome problem of depth. It's easy to improve when you're in the gutter but when you're at the top and winning the scoring title every year there's only one place you can go and I've been doing my best to delay the inevitable for like five years. I'll keep kicking that can and making title shots for the next four or five seasons and beyond that who knows?
    The scoring title... hahaha! That’s now the Apollo Bitch Please Award! 🏵
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Oct 8, 2019, 02:16 PM.
    RR OG

    Comment


    • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

      The scoring title... hahaha! That’s now the Apollo Bitch Please Award! 🏵
      Damn man, you got me. Well then..

      How about these two titles?

      Comment


      • LMAO 🤣 Well done, good chap. 👍

        I’m always cheering for you brother 🍻
        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Oct 8, 2019, 06:21 PM.
        RR OG

        Comment


        • Power Rankings - Update:
          Capture.JPG

          Comment


          • Big rivalry match this week. Good luck Mack, I'm due for a bounce back game.

            Comment


            • Apollo wrote: View Post
              Big rivalry match this week. Good luck Mack, I'm due for a bounce back game.
              I'm just trying to stay afloat... so many injuries this season and a lot of guys I though would step up are having very underwhelming campaigns thus far. Just looking around the league and seeing guys that I previously thought highly of but dropped having big seasons, shaking my head. *face palm*
              The Double Champ is here!
              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

              Comment


              • Anybody else find that all these Yahoo! weekly point projections and the opposing team showing green, yellow or red skews their judgement on picking your lineup for the week? I find my gut telling me one thing but a lot of the time I end up following Yahoo's suggestions, to the detriment of my team. I would prefer to turn it all off if I could, let me make my own damn choices.
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • Mack North wrote: View Post

                  I'm just trying to stay afloat... so many injuries this season and a lot of guys I though would step up are having very underwhelming campaigns thus far. Just looking around the league and seeing guys that I previously thought highly of but dropped having big seasons, shaking my head. *face palm*
                  Yet you're 4-1. Odds are in favor of you making the playoffs and there its completely: may the hottest team win.

                  Comment


                  • Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Anybody else find that all these Yahoo! weekly point projections and the opposing team showing green, yellow or red skews their judgement on picking your lineup for the week? I find my gut telling me one thing but a lot of the time I end up following Yahoo's suggestions, to the detriment of my team. I would prefer to turn it all off if I could, let me make my own damn choices.
                    Considering that Fuller posted +50 points in multiple leagues while sitting on my bench last week, yeah it happens to me too sometimes. Every time I go against my gut and pay the price it always burns. When I ignore the "experts" and miss it never burns. Why do I keep forgetting this? lol

                    I don't mind the projections overall but I feel like we don't need them in a competitive league like this. There's no way to turn it off.

                    Comment


                    • Here's a little goodwill gesture to the league, if you're using Chrome browser on your computer go get the FantasyPro's Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...kibfdfkc?hl=en

                      You won't go back. Sorry Mack but it will add another tug on your instincts of who you should start but knowledge is power!

                      Comment


                      • Those Dynasty Rankings are showing a lot of love for Axel’s team as if his team name was Avon’s Barksdales.
                        RR OG

                        Comment


                        • 7 Questionable, 1 Doubtful, 1 Out, 3 on IR and 3 Bye Weeks as of right now. That's just on offense! Fun times for Apollo week...
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                          Comment


                          • Mack North wrote: View Post
                            7 Questionable, 1 Doubtful, 1 Out, 3 on IR and 3 Bye Weeks as of right now. That's just on offense! Fun times for Apollo week...
                            Damn man, I was hoping for a full strength showdown. That said a win is a win for me if that's how it goes... I'm not writing you off though.

                            Comment


                            • Derrick Henry would look pretty good on your team this week.
                              RR OG

                              Comment


                              • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                Derrick Henry would look pretty good on your team this week.
                                You can take his 11-13 points a week, he's a forgotten man to me.
                                The Double Champ is here!
                                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X