• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder: the draft is this Sunday. Double check your teams here:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...?drafttab=team

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
      You’re talking to a guy who has Dwane Casey as his profile picture. I’m in no rush for change
      I looked around again and there's no way for me to change it. Hopefully it vanishes after the draft.

Comment

Give Tucas the part-time Weekday Assistant to the Commissioner job already and let's move on.
        RR OG

Comment

He can be assistant supervisor, sure.

Comment

2 more days! This is always the unofficial beginning to the NFL season for me. Looking forward to scooping up 5 gems this Sunday evening

Comment

This always picking 6th to 8th really makes the draft interesting for me. Who is gonna fall to me? Which gamble am I taking (because there's no sure shots in that range)? It always makes things interesting but I usually end up missing on that 1st round pick.

It's hard to believe that summer is almost over and football will start soon. I hope all hands are on deck for the draft... And which IDP is Ballswin taking in round one?!

Comment

I've had a few real busts in round one, but I generally have an excellent draft overall.

Out of my first round selections over the years - Montee Ball, Bishop Sankey, Laquon Treadwell and Rashaad Penny(pending bust) were all terrible selections in hindsight. Gurley and McCaffrey have been studs.

Comment

The NFL's Goddall-bot has to suck-it-up and do some Commissioner-work right now to shorten the length of their pre-season. Because the output of player evaluation is achieved in OTC for youngsters and two weeks of MTC for veterans; and, because the only outcome for every team are countless, season-altering injuries to highly valuable first team and second team players.
                  RR OG

Comment

Pre-season blows. Agreed. Who's getting fucked over this year before week 1? Maybe we should have a pool or something. lol

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      ...And which IDP is Ballswin taking in round one?!
                      The Yahoo auto-draft minions keep selecting the top-ranked DE in my mock drafts. It's frustrating as hell. My draft coordinators tell me they're single-minded and utterly un-coachable; it's worse than working with the Goddall-bot.
                      RR OG

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Pre-season blows. Agreed. Who's getting fucked over this year before week 1? Maybe we should have a pool or something. lol
                        My top-notch safety, Derwin James, just went down this afternoon. Expected to miss significant time

Comment

I have absolutely no clue who's gonna be there at #6 & #14. This draft is so unpredictable and I think this year in particular is an odd FA class. Lots of potential studs, do people go for need or consensus ADP?

Comment

Ugh I hate the app. I finally get the thing working and the draft is over

Comment

Never did I consider I could walk out of that draft with David Montgomery, Curtis Samuel and Josh Gordon while picking 6th overall to start. Come on regular season.

Comment

Via Fantasypros.com. The draft ranks, week 1 ranks and dynasty ranks. Dynasty rank isn't a champion predictor so don't lose your shit guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X