Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Axel wrote: View Post

    yeah, my lineup performance was largely forgettable but my bench guys were killing it this week. And while Mack is right, Lamar-Hollywood's dominance was against a terrible Miami team, next week the Ravens play a terrible Arizona team.

    Hollywood just needs to stay healthy. The Offence is set to force teams to stack the box and leave DBs in one-on-one coverage, and they saw yesterday why they can't leave this guy alone in coverage, too fast. If they dont stack the box though, Ingram and Lamar are gonna run it. Just wait, Miles Boykin is the next to break out on that team. Boykin and Hollywood are going to be one of the best rookier receiver duos we've seen.
    I had him and Russ in my money league. I benched Russ on a gut feeling and man am I glad I did that!

    All that said, I can't believe the Ravens hype from a Ravens fan. Come on.

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post

      I had him and Russ in my money league. I benched Russ on a gut feeling and man am I glad I did that!

      All that said, I can't believe the Ravens hype from a Ravens fan. Come on.
      No hype, just facts!!!

      Also a fun fact, Brown barely played in that game (despite 147 yards and 2 TDs). He only played less than 20% of the snaps as he is still getting fully back (didn't practice on Friday). Kid is dynamic and well worth the draft pick I spent on him.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

      Comment


      • This may be the most extraordinary Week 1 in the NFL’s history.

        Some noteworthy fantasy remarks:

        - I’ve masterfully synched-up the dominant Dallas offence with QB Prescott, RB EZ & Pollard, and 2nd year WR Michael Gallup (one of my brilliant no-name pre-season FA diamond finds).

        - Check our Mack’s impressive player performances!

        - Did you see that... Did anyone expect the B&B Patriots to wallop the Steelers with such ease and efficiency? I never should have waived Brady! He’s gonna kill it with AB joining cool and the gang.

        - TB’s offence is so overhyped and way overrated.

        -
        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Sep 9th, 2019, 09:27 AM.
        RR OG

        Comment


        • I'm upset that I dropped Gallup in the offseason and kept Anthony Miller of the Bears... dumb move.

          Still not as bad as just dropping the GOAT for a DT lol

          Enjoy my Cowboys this year, I hope they put up huuuuuge stats for you all season. We're going to have an interesting finish tonight, you need a huge game from Thomas.
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • Mack North wrote: View Post
            I'm upset that I dropped Gallup in the offseason and kept Anthony Miller of the Bears... dumb move.

            Still not as bad as just dropping the GOAT for a DT lol

            Enjoy my Cowboys this year, I hope they put up huuuuuge stats for you all season. We're going to have an interesting finish tonight, you need a huge game from Thomas.
            In keeper, after Thursday night, I dropped Allison and picked up Gallup. Score. Wanted him in this league too but who to drop? My team is loaded.

            Comment


            • Losing by under three points in this league must feel like a square kick to the family jewels and yet it seems to happen to someone every year in week one.

              I won my game but I can see now I have a lot of serious business to take care. My bench STUNK in week one and Tevin Coleman is out for six weeks? Come on fantasy gods, would you spare that guy just once?

              Comment


              • I won my money league game by .23 points on that Will Lutz 58 yard FG and 40 points from DeShaun Watson. Great game!

                As for this league, considering how poor Trubisky and Gurley played, I think I fared pretty well as the top scoring team in week 1. Last years Dynasty season was the most competitive ever, looks like it's going to be more of the same this year!
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • Who else had my team of no one ranked in the top-50 finishing in the top 3 of week 1?

                  I inherited a realllllyyyyyy shitty team last year but I couldn’t be happier with the changes I’ve made with the limited roster movement in this league. Lotta young guys with potential coming up. Maybe not this year, maybe not next, but my team is definitely on the right track

                  Comment


                  • tucas wrote: View Post
                    Who else had my team of no one ranked in the top-50 finishing in the top 3 of week 1?

                    I inherited a realllllyyyyyy shitty team last year but I couldn’t be happier with the changes I’ve made with the limited roster movement in this league. Lotta young guys with potential coming up. Maybe not this year, maybe not next, but my team is definitely on the right track
                    I could see how this league could be very tough if someone hit the reset button on me. There are no easy weeks in this league, everyone can drop 230.

                    You're doing great revamping that team and that trade we did a week back no doubt helps. Sutton looked really good on Monday night and plus you get my 3rd. I had to make space somehow and I wanted to bring in an established long term option for my second QB. If Brees can do what Brady is doing then I lost this trade no doubt about it but then again, someone had to get dropped on my roster and it was down to Sutton and Davis. Sutton is out and now so is Davis. Wish I traded you Davis!

                    Comment


                    • It's great having a deep bench and all, but it's all about making the right call of who to plug in on Sunday.
                      The Double Champ is here!
                      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                      Comment


                      • tucas wrote: View Post
                        Who else had my team of no one ranked in the top-50 finishing in the top 3 of week 1?

                        I inherited a realllllyyyyyy shitty team last year but I couldn’t be happier with the changes I’ve made with the limited roster movement in this league. Lotta young guys with potential coming up. Maybe not this year, maybe not next, but my team is definitely on the right track
                        I was with you all the way!! Good luck in Week 2 though, you're gonna need it!
                        The Double Champ is here!
                        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                        Comment


                        • Head coach Jay Gruden is impressed, to say the least, as captured by Craig Hoffman of 106.7 The Fan: “If we were smart, we would’ve drafted him in the first round.”

                          Funny, though the counterpoint is simple — the Redskins were smart to have him fall in their laps in the third round.

                          By now, it is clear McLaurin was essentially stashed during the preseason by this Redskins staff once they realized what they had with the Ohio State product.
                          ​​​​https://redskinswire.usatoday.com/20...n-first-round/

                          Sure would be fun if the Packers had a surprise like this but that said if the Packers had someone like this breaking out it wouldn't have caught people off guard due to the spotlight... And that guy likely wouldn't have found my team via the WW. Is he my first huge WW hit since Odell Beckham? I think so. He's likely not to dominate like that but I think I finally got another hit.

                          Comment


                          • Mack North wrote: View Post

                            I was with you all the way!! Good luck in Week 2 though, you're gonna need it!
                            Godwin outscoring McCaffrey 26-7 is a good way to start

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              ​​​​https://redskinswire.usatoday.com/20...n-first-round/

                              Sure would be fun if the Packers had a surprise like this but that said if the Packers had someone like this breaking out it wouldn't have caught people off guard due to the spotlight... And that guy likely wouldn't have found my team via the WW. Is he my first huge WW hit since Odell Beckham? I think so. He's likely not to dominate like that but I think I finally got another hit.
                              I was thinking about putting my money on him, wanted to see one more game though. Hoping my John Ross III finally puts some hands to that speed and builds off his massive Week 1 showing.
                              The Double Champ is here!
                              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                              Comment


                              • tucas wrote: View Post
                                Godwin outscoring McCaffrey 26-7 is a good way to start
                                Good start, but I've got all day Sunday to make up those 19
                                The Double Champ is here!
                                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X