No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Ballswin is spending money on IDP's like Adrian Peterson's "money manager" on contract signing day.

Comment

You don’t get what you don’t pay for.

The speculative DL bond market bubble has now since burst.

From here on out, the prized sought-after market will be in weekly high-performing commodities.
      RR OG

Comment

Don’t act like a bunch of dumbfounded bitches when you see the value of my dynasty team mutual fund ranked above many of yours in next week’s Apollo League Forecast Report.
        RR OG

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

This is why I went Hollywood in the first round - need to find that next star WR and he is the best rookie wideout. With no glaring holes elsewhere, makes sense to pass up a guy like Montgomery (who would be on the bench behind Saquan, Karmara and Mixon).
          Says the Ravens fan! He won't be able to do much if the QB can't get the ball to him.

Comment

I think he would have still been on the board in round five but that's just me.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

Says the Ravens fan! He won't be able to do much if the QB can't get the ball to him.
              The quarterback runs like a gazelle and his go-to pass are lateral handoffs to running backs positioned in the I formation.

This offence doesn’t bode well for a rookie wide receiver with a chronic hobble.
              RR OG

Comment

The fastest QB with the fastest WR - I think they'll figure it out just fine. I expect Hollywood to kill it with YAC.
                Last edited by Axel; Thu Aug 22, 2019, 08:14 AM.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Coming off foot surgery and his coach saying he has a long way to go. See you in 2020.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Coming off foot surgery and his coach saying he has a long way to go. See you in 2020.
                    Well yes, I don't actually expect him to dominate this year, hence the Dynasty top ranking.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

And so is stick by what I said. I'll take this season and you can hang onto the future... For now.

Comment

I’m beaching my entire fantasy team for the remainder of the pre-season to protest the absurdity of the league’s pre-season format in hopes they all avoid a serious injury or needing to be carted-off the field like so many players to date.

#DonePlayingMeaninglesPre-SeasonGames
                        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Aug 23, 2019, 10:18 AM.
                        RR OG

Comment

Tom Brady tossed out like a piece of fantasy trash for a defensive lineman. This league is very "what have you done for me lately".

Comment

How many average quarterbacks does it take to acquire a quality DL player to fill your vacant roster spot?
                            RR OG

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              This league is very "what have you done for me lately".
                              The NFL pre-season takes an ill-dang toll on the psyche of most QBs in PPR fantasy leagues.
                              RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                How many average quarterbacks does it take to acquire a quality DL player to fill your vacant roster spot?
                                I wouldn't know. I don't roster average QBs.

Comment

Working...
                                X