Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was unexpected. Luck retires.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

And Lamar Miller tore his ACL. The Texans have no one on roster who can carry the ball and move the chains like they need. Duke is shifty and fast but he's not going to be able to carry the load..

Comment

So to recap, the Champ had their starting QB retire in his prime, his top RB suspended for half the year and coming back to a timeshare. He has the top WR in the league get frost bitten feet, and then hold out because of helmet rules; all this coming on a new team with a unreliable QB coached by a head coach who has an old fashioned smash mouth football ideal.

Tough start.

Comment

No one in sports media has yet to truly comment on how miserably lousy both the FISH AND SKINS teams are going to be this year; all the while the BROWNS are poised as America’s breakers-of-armpits in comparison.
          RR OG

Comment

Browns are gonna Brown, they still suck.

I'm convinced Ballswin is going to turnover his entire roster before the season starts next week. He's up to 13 moves already, swapping out nobodies for even worse nobodies.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Browns are gonna Brown, they still suck.

I'm convinced Ballswin is going to turnover his entire roster before the season starts next week. He's up to 13 moves already, swapping out nobodies for even worse nobodies.

Ballswin most definately is exploiting the shit out of the no transaction cap in preseason. Who's next?! lol

Comment

So Ballswin is already through his entire FAAB for the season.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  So Ballswin is already through his entire FAAB for the season.
                  Not sure why he wasted even a single $ on a player in the offseason... you basically get whoever you want for nothing. Guess he really likes Jameis?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

Not sure why he wasted even a single $ on a player in the offseason... you basically get whoever you want for nothing. Guess he really likes Jameis?
                    I feel the QB position isn't worth as much in a small league like this. Its the golden age of QBs.

Personally, I was kicking myself for dropping five bones on Melvin Ingram III but then again, its been rare for me(or anyone else) to blow $200 FAAB on one guy and so I'm sure I'll be fine unless something extraordinary happens.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Aug 30, 2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Let the games begin boys.

Welcome Russ. Brees, Sutton and a 3rd heading to Tucas.

​

Comment

• Top-to-bottom, pound-for-pound and position-by-position, I've constructed the best team in the league.

My starters are superstar elite in their professional prime having all just reached the apex of their talent still ascending the highest pinnacle of their skill potential peak.

My core of benchriders are the league's best young top-talent at their position; word is born my team's vastly superior oh so much better than yours.

You chumps were too distracted and preoccupied by the NBA Dynasty rookie draft drama making y'all a bunch of sorryass sideshit scouts.

I drafted the greatest group for rookie RB you'll remember forever; than found and forcefully acquired without any FAAB resistance all the best young free agents right in front of your old baggy eyes right from under your crooked roman noses.

Mark my words:

My team is gonna stomp on each of yours week-after-week and I'm going to win the league championship title to finish this season. Now read my lips gimme a drink you weak timeout-waterbtches, I'm warning you by telling you my team's already the greatest there's ever up to now and for the next ten seasons.

Ballswin is built steel-solid and ready to rocksteady. BOH!
                        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Aug 31, 2019, 04:03 PM.
                        RR OG

Comment

• Ballswin, it sounds like you clicked on the wrong team page. Do you see "Apollo" in the upper lefthand corner? ​​​​​

Comment

• Tucas, good get in Singletary. Been following him through preseason and I'm kicking myself a little for not pulling the trigger last week. It's probably for the best though because I just signed Mattison as Cook's handcuffed. Dude has big time skills and Cook has shown no ability to withstand the abuse that comes from playing RB in the NFL. Cook has RB1 talents but I'm worried he'll end up like Run DMC.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              Top-to-bottom, pound-for-pound and position-by-position, I've constructed the best team in the league.

My starters are superstar elite in their professional prime having all just reached the apex of their talent still ascending the highest pinnacle of their skill potential peak.

My core of benchriders are the league's best young top-talent at their position; word is born my team's vastly superior oh so much better than yours.

You chumps were too distracted and preoccupied by the NBA Dynasty rookie draft drama making y'all a bunch of sorryass sideshit scouts.

I drafted the greatest group for rookie RB you'll remember forever; than found and forcefully acquired without any FAAB resistance all the best young free agents right in front of your old baggy eyes right from under your crooked roman noses.

Mark my words:

My team is gonna stomp on each of yours week-after-week and I'm going to win the league championship title to finish this season. Now read my lips gimme a drink you weak timeout-waterbtches, I'm warning you by telling you my team's already the greatest there's ever up to now and for the next ten seasons.

Ballswin is built steel-solid and ready to rocksteady. BOH!
                              Currently projected to be the 2nd lowest scoring team in week 1.....
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• You’ll be in 2nd last place come Week 17.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X