No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am offended that everyone keeps talking about 2nd last place like last place is already decided

Comment

• Six out of eight teams are talking like their name is already on the championship trophy that doesn't exist.

Comment

• Update as per Fantasypros.com:

Not kind to the two-time defending champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Six out of eight teams are talking like their name is already on the championship trophy that doesn't exist.
          lol I'm seriously contemplating buying a trophy for NBA Dynasty and sending it around the country to the winner of each season... our own version of the Shiva.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

lol I'm seriously contemplating buying a trophy for NBA Dynasty and sending it around the country to the winner of each season... our own version of the Shiva.

I love the idea. Awesome trophy.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone! Season 8 will be great.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                You’ll be in 2nd last place come Week 17.
                I'll take that bet.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Happy NFL Kickoff Day! I can't wait for Sunday.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm glad I'm not facing Axel's bench this week. The Jackson Brown hookup is off to a ridiculous start. Must make that high lotto pick feel 100% validated. Good luck to whoever faces that next week.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not facing Axel's bench this week. The Jackson Brown hookup is off to a ridiculous start. Must make that high lotto pick feel 100% validated. Good luck to whoever faces that next week.
                        Amazing game one, but it's Miami. Let's see what happens vs an NFL team. Very impressive performance nonetheless...

Comment

• Cleveland getting ROMPED is my favorite thing today. Can't stand those losers and all the shit they talk. I hope they go 3-13 at best.

Comment

• Where’s my soft-belly hater; my thin receding creed at?!?! (Soul in a hole) No Appology!
                            RR OG

Comment

I'm glad I'm not facing Axel's bench this week. The Jackson Brown hookup is off to a ridiculous start. Must make that high lotto pick feel 100% validated. Good luck to whoever faces that next week.
                              yeah, my lineup performance was largely forgettable but my bench guys were killing it this week. And while Mack is right, Lamar-Hollywood's dominance was against a terrible Miami team, next week the Ravens play a terrible Arizona team.

Hollywood just needs to stay healthy. The Offence is set to force teams to stack the box and leave DBs in one-on-one coverage, and they saw yesterday why they can't leave this guy alone in coverage, too fast. If they dont stack the box though, Ingram and Lamar are gonna run it. Just wait, Miles Boykin is the next to break out on that team. Boykin and Hollywood are going to be one of the best rookier receiver duos we've seen.
                              Last edited by Axel; Mon Sep 9, 2019, 06:05 AM.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                Where’s my soft-belly hater; my thin receding creed at?!?! (Soul in a hole) No Appology!
                                One week can win it all no doubt. You missed the memo though. Don't you know? The important games are at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X