No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ben done for the season, who knows what that means for his career. His contract runs through '21, but he's 15 years in and might not want to go through the whole rehab process for a return next season.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Big Ben done for the season, who knows what that means for his career. His contract runs through '21, but he's 15 years in and might not want to go through the whole rehab process for a return next season.
      He's close to getting into the top five for yardage and TDs. Don't know if he cares but it's within reach.

​​

Comment

John Ross III.. To be clear, I'm not that "excited" about him...
        On the other hand, I’m very intrigued by my WR waiver pick-up last: DJ CHARK (Jax). The kid’s in his 2nd season and his size and speed are both above average. He’s proving to be the WR1 for the Jags.
        RR OG

Comment

• Now that was a fun week. Question is, how much FAAB will Robinson, Mostert & Agholor go for? I have $55 FAAB burning a hole in my pocket, an empty roster slot and a player just begging to get cut.
          Last edited by Apollo; Tue Sep 17, 2019, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• All these diva players and their trade demands are getting ridiculous... AB, Minka Fitzpatrick and now Jalen Ramsey. I can't believe they're all getting their way as well.

EDIT - forgot to add Taco Charlton and now this morning Jamal Adams unfollowed all things Jets on social media. It's out of control!
            Last edited by Mack North; Tue Sep 17, 2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

All these diva players and their trade demands are getting ridiculous... AB, Minka Fitzpatrick and now Jalen Ramsey. I can't believe they're all getting their way as well.

EDIT - forgot to add Taco Charlton and now this morning Jamal Adams unfollowed all things Jets on social media. It's out of control!
              I just added Minka. He's set to be busy in Pittsburgh and I'm hoping that translates to tackles out of the free safety spot. We'll see but Ha Ha C-Dix has turned into a fantasy joke that goes beyond that awesome name. Too many play makers in Chicago.

Comment

• Yea, he was on my waiver line but I had Agholor ahead of him for my open spot. Then you woke up earlier then me this morning so you have the advantage. I think he's gonna be big in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Wow... nice trade Apollo. You worked that waiver wire into legit gold.

Comment

• Sad to see Scary Terry go but with James' slow start and the difficulty of this league I'm betting on him being in the lotto.

In the seven years of these drafts I have never selected in the top five and I have no complaints about that but it'll be a lot of fun if I just landed the #1 like I did last year in NBA dynasty... And then again, I could be picking fourth or maybe worse while Scary Terry crushes it for James. I can't win without taking risks though.

Comment

Wow... nice trade Apollo. You worked that waiver wire into legit gold.
                      Also worth pointing out how Ballswin spent all his waiver money on scrubs in the week after the draft, then had to give up legit assets to get someone worth putting a waiver claim in for. Apollo played it brilliantly, but Ballswin played his part perfectly.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Fantasy football dynasties are the toughest in fantasy sports. Nobodies one day become superstars the next. Yet get too comfortable and boom, virtually out of the blue, two of your studs are finished and you're no longer a contender. Or wait too long on a player to get it going and miss out on a much more valuable assets on the WW. Or then on the flip side get too bold and have it blow up in your face on potentially multiple fronts depending on what was done.

In 2017 I dealt Larry Fitz, Beastmode AND a 2018 2nd round pick to Mango to get Corey Davis... Davis then busted. I dumped him on a $22 bid to land Scary Terry. This game is tough, I thought I got a steal in that Mango trade but I got fleeced. lol

Comment

• Bye AB!

Wonder what team will scoop him up next?

Comment

Bye AB!

Wonder what team will scoop him up next?
                            I think this might be it for him. He's 31 and his abilities are bound to be diminishing starting any time now. The Patriots cut him and they're the one team with the culture to save/revitalize troubled players above all others.

You have to think had he just shut up and played ball in Oakland then they likely would have stuck with him through these last couple incidents because nothing was proven and it was civil suits. Because he acted like a complete lunatic he lost $30m guaranteed money and now is likely black listed.

He appears to be a person suffering from a mental illness. I hope he gets help.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I think this might be it for him. He's 31 and his abilities are bound to be diminishing starting any time now. The Patriots cut him and they're the one team with the culture to save/revitalize troubled players above all others.

You have to think had he just shut up and played ball in Oakland then they likely would have stuck with him through these last couple incidents because nothing was proven and it was civil suits. Because he acted like a complete lunatic he lost $30m guaranteed money and now is likely black listed.

He appears to be a person suffering from a mental illness. I hope he gets help.
                              I'm not sure that being a complete dick in life is a mental illness. To hear of all the people on his payroll that never got paid and he would just ghost them, to reputable ex-teammates like Ryan Clark saying what an a-hole the guy is, to the recent sexual misconduct and rape allegations from multiple sources, this guy gets none of my support.

Sure it would be nice of he sought hekp to become a better person, but he seems like an egomaniac and doubt he believes he's in the wrong for anything in his life.

Bet he would take that Buffalo Bills offer right about now!

Comment

• Oh he doesn't get my support. I just don't see how anyone in their right mind could have played out this sequence of events.

I too have my doubts he'll work his shit out. He sounds like the type who blames everyone but himself. We're watching the best reciever in the game being totally destroyed solely due to his own actions.

Do you think anyone will sign him?

Comment

Working...
                                X