NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Damn man, I was hoping for a full strength showdown. That said a win is a win for me if that's how it goes... I'm not writing you off though.
    I think if I can get a huge week from 2-3 guys I should be right there. We'll see!

Comment

• 190.50 should be enough to snuff The Creeds this week.

I’ll bet the under on Apollo’s Week 6 projection total.
      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Oct 11, 2019, 02:26 PM.
      RR OG

Comment

• After posting one of the greatest single weeks in league history my guys decided to take it easy for a few weeks and wouldn't ya know it, the haters come storming in feeling like they've accomplished something. I reckon there's gonna have to be a reckoning.

Comment

• I reckon your sweet promise will bring a tear to your eye.
          RR OG

Comment

• You're now standing on the tracks and the pain train is scheduled to roll through shortly. Chooochooo. Better run, son. ​​​​​​

Comment

• Chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug... sounds like your kool-aid caboose is circling the rails around Creedsville. Makes me wonder if you know where you lost your team’s steam engine; the league’s seen the spit-power you’re producing with your ‘coal’ diesel.
              RR OG

Comment

• I woke up this morning thinking why am I pissing in Apollo’s bowl of cereal when it’s quiet Sir Drizz who’s running the board and competing to take the steak off my plate this week.

I’M CALLING YOU OUT DRIZZLER! YOU CAN MOVE IN SILENT SHADOWS, BUT YOU CAN’T RUN AWAY FROM THE TROUBLE I’M BRINGING STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE. THIS IS YOUR WEAK 6. STAND DOWN OR BRO-DOWN: THIS HERE’S A CHALLENGE; I’M DONE GIVING WARNINGS! YOU BOLIVIAN BOLSHAVIK FROM THE BOWEL OF THE BAVARIAN BLACK FOREST; I’M A GONNA EAT YOUR CAKE ON SUNDAY AND DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE ON MONDAY. I DRILL FOR GOLD; YOU DRIZZLE IN FEAR.
                Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Oct 12, 2019, 05:00 AM.
                RR OG

Comment

• The F1 is parked in the garage again? Damn, this time it hurts.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    190.50 should be enough to snuff The Creeds this week.

I’ll bet the under on Apollo’s Week 6 projection total.
                    Memo:

Winning money by making smart wagers on Apollo’s underperforming parlayed players are a non-mystery to a skilled fantasy analyst like yours truly:

A kind loyal man with a highly trained mind motivated to help most anyone with greater wealth or with lesser fortunes by sharing all that I have of value: the treasures that are my gifts: sound wisdom and sage advice; the use of my skilled talents and unconditional friendship; and - since I’m my own man and the boss of no man I make no promises so I may disappoint - the painful sincerity of truthful honesty.
                    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Oct 14, 2019, 07:16 AM.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Let's take a trip down memory lane with a little true story. It's August and nothing is happening. James spends all his FAAB on scrubs no longer on his team. The league is mesmerized by this but they carry on with their FAAB free fun. Then Week 1 ends and James makes claims on various players but alas, he has no money. In total panicked James starts tossing around other assets to try to land one of these players outside his budget. It is then that Apollo informs him he's not dealing Scary Terry unless he gets a 1st round pick in return. To his surprise a 1st round pick was in the mail and Terry was going to a place where he could watch a man lose every week from the comfort of the bench. The end.
                      ​​​​​

Comment

• My side of this trade story is guaranteed a classic happy Disney ending; while your side is certainly going to be an ordinary looney-tunes cartoon ending of self-deprecating mayhem and banal hi-jinx.
                        RR OG

Comment

• 1st rounders in this league are gold and it's the reason this is the first time we've seen a 1st round pick get moved. Ever as far as I know.

Comment

• You’re a living legend; a first ballot selection for the RR Forum Hall of Fame.
                            I bask in your glory; I’m happy to share a part of your history, Apollo Creed.
                            Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Oct 14, 2019, 10:13 PM.
                            RR OG

Comment

• I find football completely unwatchable. The referees aren’t game officials anymore; they’re now league-network game mechanics.
                              RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                You’re a living legend; a first ballot selection for the RR Forum Hall of Fame.
                                I bask in your glory; I’m happy to share a part of your history, Apollo Creed.
                                Come on James, you're probably the most humble person you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X