Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    James may be in 2nd right now but he’s the definition of a “pretender”
    Thank you for the mild, luke-warm TV sitcom applause for our very own bad-breath, cow-patty personality: Lonesome Dusty Tucas.

(Wave to the camera, Tucas)
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Nov 4, 2019, 08:46 AM.
    RR OG

Comment

• How am I supposed to find 5 people to cut at the end of the season? 😩

Just look at that team from front to back. I got Kirk and Sutton dropping 15+ consistently on my bench, Ronald Jones, Lindsay, and Singletary all young and promising at RB. Some of the best defensive players in the league.

This week really showing I’m the only one in the league that can take down Apollo. Not drizz not #PretenderJames

Comment

How am I supposed to find 5 people to cut at the end of the season? 😩

Just look at that team from front to back. I got Kirk and Sutton dropping 15+ consistently on my bench, Ronald Jones, Lindsay, and Singletary all young and promising at RB. Some of the best defensive players in the league.

This week really showing I’m the only one in the league that can take down Apollo. Not drizz not #PretenderJames
        You don't have to cut anyone if you don't want to, breh. Keep em all if you want, you just don't get to draft any newbies. I look forward to this season being over, having a terrible fantasy football year.

Comment

• Trade down your picks. Then don't use those new crappy picks. Just a suggestion.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• Axel, brev, looks like Kupp knew what to do; he really motherfucked you up lol!
            Now shimmy-shimmy Barkley out the fucking way; your season’s done, go away; watch some real fantasy managers who know how to play. Boom; headshot!
            RR OG

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I look forward to this season being over, having a terrible fantasy football year.
              Derrick ‘tackle-buster’ Henry = 33.00 points this week.

RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Derrick ‘tackle-buster’ Henry = 33.00 points this week.

He still got a 4 & a 7 for you recently. Wanna trade him for Gurley?

Comment

So the trade deadline came and went. It flew under my radar too. Damn. lol

Comment

That’ll be a big ol’ nope, Mr. Mackey.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Tucas, good week. In a week where my offense was MIA I am thankful my IDP squad rolled in and took control of the situation. Minkah Fitzpatrick has been a total beast these last two weeks and he gets the game ball this week.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Tucas, good week. In a week where my offense was MIA I am thankful my IDP squad rolled in and took control of the situation. Minkah Fitzpatrick has been a total beast these last two weeks and he gets the game ball this week.
                        Yeah that was rough. When McLaughlin lined up for that 47 yarder I thought I had locked up the week. It’s the worst to literally lose on the last play of an overtime game on Monday night football

Comment

Tucas, good week. In a week where my offense was MIA I am thankful my IDP squad rolled in and took control of the situation. Minkah Fitzpatrick has been a total beast these last two weeks and he gets the game ball this week.
                          The other Fitzmagic has been unbelievable since joining the Steelers. The new Polomalu.

Comment

The other Fitzmagic has been unbelievable since joining the Steelers. The new Polomalu.
                            If he brings this in the playoffs for me he might be the best pickup I've had in a few years. My favorite pickups are always breakout IDPs because its difficult to get steady production, let alone explosive production.

Comment

If he brings this in the playoffs for me he might be the best pickup I've had in a few years. My favorite pickups are always breakout IDPs because its difficult to get steady production, let alone explosive production.
                              Yeah I mean watching this weekend’s game though both his big plays literally fell into his hands. The interception was tipped and bounced into his hands and the fumble again shot out and happened to land by his feet. Great couple weeks for sure but I don’t know if things like that can be consistently relied upon.

Comment

Yeah I mean watching this weekend’s game though both his big plays literally fell into his hands. The interception was tipped and bounced into his hands and the fumble again shot out and happened to land by his feet. Great couple weeks for sure but I don’t know if things like that can be consistently relied upon.
                                I'm not banking on that every week but it's nice to have some hot IDPs heading into the playoffs. I'll take any advantage I can get. The fantasy playoffs are so unpredictable.

Comment

Working...
                                X