No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m so confident in my team this week I might bench EZ Elliot to make my head-to-head against The Mango Kid ‘fruity’.
    RR OG

Comment

• I tell ya, Jarvis Landry looks better playing for H&M than his does playing for the Browns.
      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        I’m so confident in my team this week I might bench EZ Elliot to make my head-to-head against The Mango Kid ‘fruity’.
        Apollo take notice:

EZ got benched: Ballswin still leads.

#PushTheChains
        RR OG

Comment

• The Champ is more wilted than last week’s last week lettuce. #TossMySalad
          RR OG

Comment

• I must say, my Week 11 was LEGENDARY: I benched my best RB for a 0.00 fruity shit-n-giggle against the defending Champ; my TE is tagged as Doubtful on game-day and puts up a mangy 3.00; one of my DL plays and puts up a big fat goose egg.... and my team still finishes Sunday with a projected 230.00 points for the undisputed best score of the week! I knew I was destined for greatness, which is why I consciously knew to capture the moment right here in the RR Dynasty Football Fools Forum. ...Send out the clowns (I’m talking to all of you)...
            Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Nov 18, 2019, 07:02 AM.
            RR OG

Comment

• A care-less correction: My final Week 11 score is 227.96
              RR OG

Comment

• This league has a way of destroying momentum and dashing dreams in just one week. It's why I have my smack talk holstered here: 75% win percentage over eight seasons and only two chips. Beware of week 15.

I hope I stumble into week 15 because those are the years I've been most rewarded. I'm about to be 9-2, that's too good. Not good because this is historically an underdog's league because fantasy football says 'fuck you' to anyone who thinks they're in full control. lol

Comment

• Champion's Record
                  W L
                  2018: 8 6
                  2017: 8 6
                  2016: 8 6
                  2015: 8 6
                  2014: 10 4
                  2013: 9 5
                  2012: 9 5

Comment

• Guys, this is the home stretch. Please remember to check and update your lineups and good luck in the final games!

Comment

• All I know is I better dominate this draft with 5 picks in the first 3 rounds... looks like I really did give up on Henry too soon. It's befitting of my managing skills in this league, I keep dropping the good ones too early.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        All I know is I better dominate this draft with 5 picks in the first 3 rounds... looks like I really did give up on Henry too soon. It's befitting of my managing skills in this league, I keep dropping the good ones too early.
                        You have competition in the first couple rounds anyway. I have two first rounders and I'm hoping I'm playing Ballswin in round one of the playoffs to knock his ass OUT and secure the best pick possible... And if by a miracle he beats me, I'm still securing the best pick possible!

Comment

• Oh and good luck this weekend. You can Axel are hot on Tucas' trail. It seems like the final spot is always a three-way dance in the last couple weeks.

Comment

• I don't have much hope tbh... at least it looks like Derwin James is finally returning and i may have found 2 solid QB's of the future. Injuries derailed my season from the jump and I'm already looking forward to the offseason and next year. If I make the playoffs and give someone a scare this year, that'll just be a bonus for me.

Comment

• I have a chance and will ride Lamar and Co to the end.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Oh and good luck this weekend. You can Axel are hot on Tucas' trail. It seems like the final spot is always a three-way dance in the last couple weeks.
                                They’d have to win out and I’d have to lose out for one of them to make the playoffs, because of my points advantage. They also play each other and Mack faces you so I’d say Axel has the best shot.

But I also face mango this week so I feel I should be ok

Comment

Working...
                                X