Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging on to Derrius Guice looking like a gooood move today

Comment

• It also looks like I’ve made every wrong move this week in my lineup. One of the issues with having a very deep team

Comment

• They said it was impossible but here we are again in the final week of the regular season with a three team standoff for that final playoff spot. One of Axel & Mack is guaranteed to have enough wins to proceed should Tucas lose to Drizz, who is 8-5.

Comment

• Chip and a chair is all we need! Gonna mow down the Axel's this week then take care of biz in the playoffs like we just did vs the over-hyped Apollos!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Chip and a chair is all we need! Gonna mow down the Axel's this week then take care of biz in the playoffs like we just did vs the over-hyped Apollos!
            In the last 4 weeks, your highest score in any week is 175 points. During that same time frame, my lowest is 189 with the last 3 weeks all being over 200. I like my chances.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

In the last 4 weeks, your highest score in any week is 175 points. During that same time frame, my lowest is 189 with the last 3 weeks all being over 200. I like my chances.
              Chances schmances, my team knows when to show up and that'll be Week 14, 15 and 16 in this case.

Comment

• Lol at you guys talking like your matchup even matters

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Lol at you guys talking like your matchup even matters
                  Our boy Drizzy will hand you that crushing 8th L this week and you can go win the Consolation round.

Comment

• This week has a wildcard vibe about it.

Comment

• My season will come down to if Josh Jacobs plays tonight

Comment

• Drizz is looking good today. Meanwhile if someone breakouts out in the Axel/Mack game that may secure the final playoff spot.

Comment

• I dropped Sanders and Fant this week and they combine for like 55 frigging points. Oh well, a shit night by Saquon and I'm in! I'm hoping Eli runs in for 1 TD and the Giants beat the Eagles 7-0.

Comment

• I don't usually root against other teams but with the news of Mike Evans likely done for the season and Tucas owning Godwin, I don't want to face Tucas in the semi-finals next week. Godwin should close as a fantasy monster...

vans out, Beckham playing with a sports hernia and completely neutralized, Bell bangs up, Johnson done for the year, I'm due for some good fantasy news already.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Dec 9, 2019, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              I don't usually root against other teams but with the news of Mike Evans likely done for the season and Tucas owning Godwin, I don't want to face Tucas in the semi-finals next week. Godwin should close as a fantasy monster...

vans out, Beckham playing with a sports hernia and completely neutralized, Bell bangs up, Johnson done for the year, I'm due for some good fantasy news already.
                              Tucas is done, either me or Axel is in.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Tucas is done, either me or Axel is in.
                                Its gonna be a tough battle either way. My scoring ceiling has taken another hit with Evans out. Signing Emmanuel Sanders on Sunday was way more significant than I thought then. It was just a flier. Now he's probably a starter for the whole playoffs for me. I hope he can keep it rolling. He finally has a decent QB again and good play calling.

Comment

Working...
                                X