NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Its gonna be a tough battle either way. My scoring ceiling has taken another hit with Evans out. Signing Emmanuel Sanders on Sunday was way more significant than I thought then. It was just a flier. Now he's probably a starter for the whole playoffs for me. I hope he can keep it rolling. He finally has a decent QB again and good play calling.
    He's had a few monster games this year, fantasy-wise, but he's more famine then feast. Yesterday was his "due" day, you can expect trash the rest of the way

Comment

• Shut ya bunch of lousy youth mouth rhydems. The league’s 2019 Most Points Scored champ is here!
      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        Shut ya bunch of lousy youth mouth rhydems. The league’s 2019 Most Points Scored champ is here!
        Bravo, my seven year streak is over but now you're fucked. Scoring titles are a kiss of death. Been that way for fours years.

Comment

• Before we get too deep into round one of the playoffs I wanna say good luck to the last four standing. May the luckiest team win!

Also a reminder to those out of the playoffs. You have a shot to secure a higher pick by winning the consolation rounds. Good luck in that tourney.

Comment

• Best of luck to you 3 fighting for 2nd place. My rag-tag squad is coming into the playoffs ready to take that trophy home to it's right owner.

I was able to find a few gems on the WW recently that should stick around til next year and hopefully beyond that.

Comment

• I’ve already secured my 2020 consolation R1 pick: RB Damien Harris.

As for the playoffs, this year’s championship winner is being decided this week between me and Drizz. Good luck brother.

And good luck to the two teams vying to finish in 2nd place. And the four fallen bottom-fed teams had no luck and thus have no need for any playoff luck. It’s sucks ya got fucked. Here’s wishing y’all better luck next year next year upon a star.

Drizz, you’re going down; Creed, I’m a going to run you out of town; Mack, I’m sad but not sorry to say your luck is a shit-stained frown on and shit-soaked shirt.

You’re all sour sons of scum soiled solid on the sole of my swamp-stomping shoes; otherwise known as fantasy sport fools.

BALLSWIN: Winner (Gagnant)
              RR OG

Comment

• Oh I totally believe you'd take a guy in round one who's only touched the ball four times this season. Based on your draft record you should trade me all your picks in exchange for guys I identify on the waiver wire.

​​​​

Comment

• Oh how I miss Jon Stewart.
                  RR OG

Comment

• Couple tight matchups today, fellas!

If I can get a 25 spot from Kyler, I like my chances.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Couple tight matchups today, fellas!

If I can get a 25 spot from Kyler, I like my chances.
                      It may be your time Mack. It is early though and my team has broken many hearts over the years!

Comment

• Zeke doing his damn best to get Ballswin into the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Semi-finals ‘Super Brawl’
                          RR OG

Comment

...my team has broken many hearts over the years!
                            Namely and exclusively your own!

RR OG

Comment

• My podium finishes and championships say it all. My money is on Mack taking home his first chip by the way.

Anyway, I'm really excited about this draft. You picked a bad time to cough up a #1. It's a special class.

Comment

My podium finishes and championships say it all. My money is on Mack taking home his first chip by the way.

Anyway, I'm really excited about this draft. You picked a bad time to cough up a #1. It's a special class.
                                You’re a special class.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X