Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

You’re a special class.
    Yeah, its called the 'Two More Championships & 1st Round Picks than Ballswin' class.

Comment

• Mack has secured a second RR fantasy sports finals appearance this year. Kudos!
      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        Mack has secured a second RR fantasy sports finals appearance this year. Kudos!
        Thanks, dude. I will add it is 3 straight Dynasty Finals, going back to last years NFL well.

Comment

• Good luck in the finals guys.

Good luck to Tucas & Axel slugging it out for money in the bank.

Comment

• Best of luck to my finals opponent; good luck to the two future HOF mangers vying for bronze; and, supportive salutations to all consolation bracket finishers. May the best teams win!
            RR OG

Comment

• Well Ballschin... I mean Ballslose, I guess I will take this time to wish you *cough cough* good luck.

Kickoff to start the week is in less than an hour, may the best team win!

Comment

• We have a championship showdown for the ages going on here. Back and forth with a narrow projected ending. Good luck!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  We have a championship showdown for the ages going on here. Back and forth with a narrow projected ending. Good luck!
                  I've been checking probably every 15 mins... blood pressure going through the roof lol doesn't help that the Cowboys suck fucking shit, but that may have helped me today in fantasy.

If Miller can get a TD or maybe 2 tomorrow I will feel really good about my chances... right now they just gotta hit their projecrions.

Props, James. Great battle!

Comment

• Congrats, Jimmy. You BallsWON this one.

Comment

• Merry Christmas and happy next season everyone.
                      RR OG

Comment

• With Mack needing a Xmas miracle to win the title I think it's safe to call it now. Congrats James. Scoring title, league championship and most transactions. The wheeling and dealing paid off.

And to Mack, three times the bridesmaid. That sucks but going to the finals three times is no joke. In fact, it ties a league record.

As for me, I'm bummed with my fifth 3rd place finish but I took four fliers on high upside prospects and I likely have three picks in the first 12. This is a retooling year and I'm coming back with a vengeance. The Empire will Strike Back!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          With Mack needing a Xmas miracle to win the title I think it's safe to call it now. Congrats James. Scoring title, league championship and most transactions. The wheeling and dealing paid off.

And to Mack, three times the bridesmaid. That sucks but going to the finals three times is no joke. In fact, it ties a league record.

As for me, I'm bummed with my fifth 3rd place finish but I took four fliers on high upside prospects and I likely have three picks in the first 12. This is a retooling year and I'm coming back with a vengeance. The Empire will Strike Back!
                          Thanks, dude. I should have paid more attention to who my receivers were up against this week, but they were on hot streaks so it was tough to take them out. Fucking Daniel Jones throws for 352 and 5 TD's but he can't hit Slayton just once? #FreeEli now I have to root for the stupid G-Men next week too...

I'm happy with a lot of my pickups from down the stretch, found some steals that will be with my team for years to come. Perriman, Higbee, Parker, Miller, Melvin Ingram II and Devin White are all pretty much solidified with spots on my roster next year. I'm really looking forward to this draft, but it might be tough letting go of up to 9 guys in order to have 5 picks.

Comment

• Yeah, you cleaned up on the wire. Outside of signing Kenyon Drake a month ago all my other stashes are camp fliers. No household names just yet but they all might be starters next season and they're all athletic freaks: Jalen Hurd, Auden Tate, Parris Campbell, Bryce Love & Justin Jackson. Hopefully my team being banged up as f--- is a blessing in disguise by allowing me all sorts of roster slots to park young studs. I am moving forward with 35 guys and so I'm in your boat. I think I'll only be using three picks (two 1st's & a 2nd) so i can keep 27 players. That helps a little. I tried to sign guys who were in my view likely to get drafted.

I played a ESPN league this year and I like how they do the playoffs. The regular season is shorter and playoff match ups are two weeks instead of one. It wouldn't have helped me but I like the idea of the two weeks because it cuts down on fluke victories in the playoffs. I don't think that happened this year, don't get me wrong but it has happened before and if Yahoo brings the option into the fold I think we should consider going through regular season/playoff reformation.

Comment

• By the way...

Ballswin 410.38
                              Mack 401.28

In a two week format.

Edit: I realize the week isn't over. Just thought you guys might be curious.

Comment

• Well, official congrats to James and his Balls that finally won! After years and years and years and years and years of shit talking, it paid with a W at the end of the year in the Championship game.

All I needed was 6 points each from my 2nd and 3rd receivers... FML. Oh well, the better team won and i'm not as pissed as I normally would have been if my teams was better throughout the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X