Clear All

• Thank you, everyone.
    RR OG

Comment

• Last week’s undisputed ‘Wildcard Weekend’ player of the week:

- Derrick ‘Tackle Buster’ Henry
      RR OG

Comment

• BALLSWIN, the reigning, defending, undisputed dynasty league Champion traded his early round picks for a league title last season. He’s now looking forward to drafting some late round gems and repeating his title reign next season.

With the league title strapped around my waist, I’ve got a license to talk all the mad bad-ass smack I want to all you lousy mofo chumps!

I kept my trap shut last season to show you swine that I was humble and honourable in victory. Now I’ll begin to let loose a true whirlwind of smart, distinguished matrix-smack on anyone who chooses to challenge my Eric Cartman-like authority of this league.

Being the King of all you common fools is cool, indeed (ode to the code of Omar Little)
        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Apr 24, 2020, 02:10 PM.
        RR OG

Comment

• Come test the Champ and I’ll beat you with a hammer, I’ll slam ya like my name was Cobra Commander!

I’m ready to piss venomous jizz on all y’all doe-faced bitches!
          RR OG

Comment

• Can’t stop. Won’t stop. Can’t be hurt. Can’t touch the King!
            RR OG

Comment

• Bah! You traded a #1 in a stacked class for a player you hardly ever played. You won despite that trade is more like it. 🤣

Comment

• I’m proven battle-tested, you’re all verbally brow-beaten; I guarantee you this season I’ll still be the last team breathing! You simple words just don’t move me; you’re minor, I’m major; y’all up in this league but don’t deserve to be players. Your teams are all featherweights, my players rise above cuz they can levitate. You’re teams are all weak; mine’s circa-1995 Mobb Deep!
                Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Apr 24, 2020, 02:54 PM.
                RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Bah! You traded a #1 in a stacked class for a player you hardly ever played. You won despite that trade is more like it. 🤣
                  Bow-down before you run your mouth for no reason. My guy’s still a #1 pick this season.
                  RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Bah! You traded a #1 in a stacked class for a player you hardly ever played. You won despite that trade is more like it. 🤣
                    Derrick Tackle-Buster Henry won me the title for a R2 and R3. Now be gone and fuck off, you jester-clown fool!
                    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Apr 24, 2020, 02:56 PM.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Who’s the next little lamb who wants to be slaughtered?

BOH!
                      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Bow-down before you run your mouth for no reason. My guy’s still a #1 pick this season.
                        Apparently not, seeing how seven receivers who went last night in round one. They're calling this draft incredibly talented. Then you have some nice looking QBs, RBs, TEs, IDPs in your case, you name it. My concern is not about drafting a bust, it's about not drafting the best stud available in round. BSA, man. BSA. For you though? Oh don't worry about it champ and when you get that second ring let's talk.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Derrick Tackle-Buster Henry won me the title for a R2 and R3. Now be gone and fuck off, you jester-clown fool!
                          Hey, that's on Mack Nerfed.

Comment

• Mack traded away a championship title winning RB - the end of season fantasy RB1 - for two swapped draft picks.

Mack, I salut you. Now, thank the Champ for recognizing your service. Your continued servitude will be awarded, not rewarded.

Everyone, I bequeath you all to stand-up straight and step-off my stage as I carry on carrying on my champions reign of our NFL dynasty fantasyland league.

Be gone as I bid y’all a very good day; I’m cherished by your unimaginative emotions; I feel the lacklustre of your iron-deprived devotion.

BOH!
                            Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Apr 27, 2020, 01:05 AM.
                            RR OG

Comment

• The Champ’s 2020 draft R1 projection v.1

Seeing as I don’t have any draft picks in the R1-R2-R3, I’ll offer up my first projection of this year’s R1 Dynasty rookie picks:

R1.01: Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB, KC
                              R1.02: Jonathan Talylor RB, IND
                              R1.03: Jerry Jeudy WR, DEN
                              R1.04: Joe Burrow QB, CIN
                              R1.05: CeeDee Lamb WR, DAL
                              R1.06: D’Andre Swift RB, DET
                              R1.07: J.K. Dobbins RB, BAL
                              R1.08: Cam Akers RB, LAR
                              R1.09: Justin Jefferson WR, MIN
                              R1.10: Ke’Shawn Vaughn RB, TB

I still adore my R1 trade for ‘Scary’ Terry McLaurin WR, WAS. His ceiling is as high as any WR listed above. And I believe he’s a better prospect than any WR expected to be available with the #10 pick.

RR OG

Comment

• We know this list is BS for two reasons. The polite reason is that there are zero IDPs on there.

Speaking of the draft, we started using the NBA draft lotto to determine our odds last year. Luckily for us the new scheduled time works: August 25, 2020. We'll draft the on Sunday evening, August 30th. That's a little over a week before the regular season and it also happens to be the weekend before Labour Day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X