NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    We know this list is BS for two reasons. The polite reason is that there are zero IDPs on there. ...
    The Champ’s draft pedigree is unquestionable. The Champ also does not endorse the services of Yahoo’s auto-draft minions.

RR OG

Comment

• I’ll wager $100 on the Vegas odds that I defend my title and repeat my championship win this season.

I’ll also bee keeping my IDP rankings close to the war hive.
      RR OG

Comment

• Ok, well just winning this league once ia a big accomplishment. All it takes is one bad bounce at the wrong time to ruin you. This ain't fantasy hoops. Fate feels heavier here.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Ok, well just winning this league once ia a big accomplishment. All it takes is one bad bounce at the wrong time to ruin you. This ain't fantasy hoops. Fate feels heavier here.
          You’ve dutifully bent your knee to the Champ! Now listen as I’ve allowed thyself to tell you that FAITH is a much more forceful power than fate; as any fate should have it; ‘it’ being the skill of finding more fantasy points than all the lacking-of-lust weekly opponents this league has long accrued.

From the vantage point of my Champions throne, the downtrodden downfall of your annual demise is merely due to the utter lack of dept on your weekly roster; it’s your self-destructive downfall I sincerely abhor.

It’s a shame that your lack of scouting game is to blame for being the second coming of a constant second-tier second place runner-up.

Be that as I may, may you continue to place fate ahead of faith.

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Wed Jun 10, 2020, 02:26 PM.
          RR OG

Comment

• LOL whatever you say. My IR in the last three seasons has typically been maxed out which is why I typically need to cut ten guys or so just to use my draft picks but anyway, that streak of bad luck bounces is gonna end sooner or later and I have faith that the guy taking IDP's #1 overall in the draft isn't going to repeat.

Comment

• I’m fond of your unwell wishes towards your reigning dynasty king.

You shall not win as your team shall never be good enough to beat mine, let alone a mango kid.
              RR OG

Comment

• Please continue to keep count of all your close losses since your team can’t win weeks that really count.
                RR OG

Comment

• My IR this... My IR that... I love the sound of Apollo crying a creed river lol
                  RR OG

Comment

• I haven’t been checking in. Have I missed anything?

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      My IR this... My IR that... I love the sound of Apollo crying a creed river lol
                      There's no crying over here. Team Ballschin is still playing catch-up.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                        I haven’t been checking in. Have I missed anything?
                        Hi Tucas,

I trust you and your family/friends are all doing well.

I’ve been giving Champion trash-talk sermons direct from my papacy as I desire to do so.

I implore you to stay current with my diatribes and contribute replies to initiate a dialogue and further a discussion so as to have conversations during these next few weeks of off-season NFL leisure; just as Apollo, the Crying Duke of Creed River so does with IR tears of dreams.

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Jun 11, 2020, 09:59 AM.
                        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                          The Champ’s 2020 draft R1 projection v.1

Seeing as I don’t have any draft picks in the R1-R2-R3, I’ll offer up my first projection of this year’s R1 Dynasty rookie picks:

R1.01: Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB, KC
                          R1.02: Jonathan Talylor RB, IND
                          R1.03: Jerry Jeudy WR, DEN
                          R1.04: Joe Burrow QB, CIN
                          R1.05: CeeDee Lamb WR, DAL
                          R1.06: D’Andre Swift RB, DET
                          R1.07: J.K. Dobbins RB, BAL
                          R1.08: Cam Akers RB, LAR
                          R1.09: Justin Jefferson WR, MIN
                          R1.10: Ke’Shawn Vaughn RB, TB
                          As league Champion, I’m allowing 10-R1 picks to be made in our 8-team league - so as to discuss the idea of league expansion.
                          RR OG

Comment

• And here I'm always happy when I confirm we have eight teams returning. lol

Comment

• I can’t wait to draft the next great IDP LOL
                              RR OG

Comment

• Because I am the League Champion, I hereby declare and decree:

I WILL REPEAT AS LEAGUE CHAMPION BECAUSE BEING LEAGUE CHAMPION IS AWESOME AND FEELS GREAT BECAUSE I CAN TALK ALL THE TRASH I WANT BECAUSE I BEAT ALL OF YOU LAST SEASON SO ENJOY MY REIGN!

RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X