Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Top-to-bottom, pound-for-pound and position-by-position, I've constructed the best team in the league.

    My starters are superstar elite in their professional prime having all just reached the apex of their talent still ascending the highest pinnacle of their skill potential peak.

    My core of benchriders are the league's best young top-talent at their position; word is born my team's vastly superior oh so much better than yours.

    You chumps were too distracted and preoccupied by the NBA Dynasty rookie draft drama making y'all a bunch of sorryass sideshit scouts.

    I drafted the greatest group for rookie RB you'll remember forever; than found and forcefully acquired without any FAAB resistance all the best young free agents right in front of your old baggy eyes right from under your crooked roman noses.

    Mark my words:

    My team is gonna stomp on each of yours week-after-week and I'm going to win the league championship title to finish this season. Now read my lips gimme a drink you weak timeout-waterbtches, I'm warning you by telling you my team's already the greatest there's ever been up to now and for the next ten seasons.

    Ballswin is built steel-solid and ready to rocksteady. BOH!
    Summertime Fact #1 - As we lay my 2019 championship thread to bed, the Dynasty King need only quote himself to save from repeating himself.

    Summertime Fact #2 - My dynasty reign will be so dominant that none of y'all are worthy to change the toilet paper roll in my royal bathroom stall.

    Summertime Fact #3 - I talk a ton of shit because I need to give you broken bottom-feeders something to spread on your stale toasted bread.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    2020 CHAMPION DYNASTY TEAM

    QB - D. Prescott
    RB - E. Elliott
    RB - D. Henry
    RB - M. Sanders
    RB - C. Carson
    WR - M. Thomas
    WR - DJ Chark
    WR - T. McLaurin
    WR - M. Gallup
    WR - J. Edelman
    TE - G. Kittle
    K - H. Butker
    DB - J. Adams
    LB - J. Smith
    LB - Z. Cunningham
    LB - J. Schobert

    My returning 2019 championship squad is poised to win me a 2020 back-to-back championship title crown.

    All hail KING BALLSWIN

    Leave a comment:


  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Because I am the League Champion, I hereby declare and decree:

    I WILL REPEAT AS LEAGUE CHAMPION BECAUSE BEING LEAGUE CHAMPION IS AWESOME AND FEELS GREAT BECAUSE I CAN TALK ALL THE TRASH I WANT BECAUSE I BEAT ALL OF YOU LAST SEASON SO ENJOY MY REIGN!



    Leave a comment:


  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    I can’t wait to draft the next great IDP LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Apollo
    replied
    And here I'm always happy when I confirm we have eight teams returning. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    The Champ’s 2020 draft R1 projection v.1

    Seeing as I don’t have any draft picks in the R1-R2-R3, I’ll offer up my first projection of this year’s R1 Dynasty rookie picks:

    R1.01: Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB, KC
    R1.02: Jonathan Talylor RB, IND
    R1.03: Jerry Jeudy WR, DEN
    R1.04: Joe Burrow QB, CIN
    R1.05: CeeDee Lamb WR, DAL
    R1.06: D’Andre Swift RB, DET
    R1.07: J.K. Dobbins RB, BAL
    R1.08: Cam Akers RB, LAR
    R1.09: Justin Jefferson WR, MIN
    R1.10: Ke’Shawn Vaughn RB, TB
    As league Champion, I’m allowing 10-R1 picks to be made in our 8-team league - so as to discuss the idea of league expansion.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    tucas wrote: View Post
    I haven’t been checking in. Have I missed anything?
    Hi Tucas,

    I trust you and your family/friends are all doing well.

    I’ve been giving Champion trash-talk sermons direct from my papacy as I desire to do so.

    I implore you to stay current with my diatribes and contribute replies to initiate a dialogue and further a discussion so as to have conversations during these next few weeks of off-season NFL leisure; just as Apollo, the Crying Duke of Creed River so does with IR tears of dreams.

    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Jun 11th, 2020, 09:59 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Apollo
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    My IR this... My IR that... I love the sound of Apollo crying a creed river lol
    There's no crying over here. Team Ballschin is still playing catch-up.

    Leave a comment:


  • tucas
    replied
    I haven’t been checking in. Have I missed anything?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    My IR this... My IR that... I love the sound of Apollo crying a creed river lol

    Leave a comment:


  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Please continue to keep count of all your close losses since your team can’t win weeks that really count.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    I’m fond of your unwell wishes towards your reigning dynasty king.

    You shall not win as your team shall never be good enough to beat mine, let alone a mango kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Apollo
    replied
    LOL whatever you say. My IR in the last three seasons has typically been maxed out which is why I typically need to cut ten guys or so just to use my draft picks but anyway, that streak of bad luck bounces is gonna end sooner or later and I have faith that the guy taking IDP's #1 overall in the draft isn't going to repeat.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Ok, well just winning this league once ia a big accomplishment. All it takes is one bad bounce at the wrong time to ruin you. This ain't fantasy hoops. Fate feels heavier here.
    You’ve dutifully bent your knee to the Champ! Now listen as I’ve allowed thyself to tell you that FAITH is a much more forceful power than fate; as any fate should have it; ‘it’ being the skill of finding more fantasy points than all the lacking-of-lust weekly opponents this league has long accrued.

    From the vantage point of my Champions throne, the downtrodden downfall of your annual demise is merely due to the utter lack of dept on your weekly roster; it’s your self-destructive downfall I sincerely abhor.

    It’s a shame that your lack of scouting game is to blame for being the second coming of a constant second-tier second place runner-up.

    Be that as I may, may you continue to place fate ahead of faith.

    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Wed Jun 10th, 2020, 02:26 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Apollo
    replied
    Ok, well just winning this league once ia a big accomplishment. All it takes is one bad bounce at the wrong time to ruin you. This ain't fantasy hoops. Fate feels heavier here.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X