NFL Fantasy Keeper League (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Fantasy Keeper League (S10)

Welcome to the TENTH season of the Raptors Republic NFL Keeper League. A full decade of this? I'm sure this will be the most competitive season yet.

The league auto-renewed and you all should be able to enter the 2019 Yahoo league page

Important Details
    Roster Submission: August 11th
    • Submit your rosters in this thread, do not rely on the league page.

Draft Date/Time: Sunday, August 25 @ 7:00 pm EST
    Trade Deadline: Saturday, November 9th

Important Rules:
    1. Your Raptors Republic name must be your team name.
    2. The league decides the outcome of all trades. I only ever use veto power if both parties involved request the trade to be cancelled.
    3. Dead teams won't get invited back next season and may be replaced mid-season if a suitable, willing replacement is found.
    4. Initial waiver priority is determined by the outcome of the draft order; top draft pick in round one has the lowest initial waiver priority.
    5. Keepers are to be decided at the end of the season. Each team gets five "keeper tags". A "keeper tag" allows you to mark a specific player on your team to carry over to next season. Maximum of five keepers per team.
    6. For every keeper tag you choose to use you forfeit a draft pick, starting with round one and working back to round five.
    7. Draft order is to be determined based on three aspects:
    • Round one picks 1-4 order is determined by a lotto based on the NBA lotto, linking our inverted standings to the actual NBA lotto results.
    • Lotto odds for each team:
    Team 1 > 14.0%
    Team 2 > 14.0%
    Team 3 >14.0%
    Team 4 > 12.5%
    • Round one picks 5-8 are determined by the inverted standings
    • The rest of the draft is snaking format (ie: the team who picks 1st in round one would see his picks as follows: 1, 16, 24, 40, 48, 64, etc.)

FINAL ROSTERS - CLICK HERE
    Championship History
    Year Champion 2nd Place 3rd Place
    2018 jimmie Drizz Apollo
    2017 Doc Drizz jimmie
    2016 Apollo jimmie Axel
    2015 Drizz Axel jimmie
    2014 jbml jimmie Apollo
    2013 RaptorsFan4Life Doc Naismith drizz
    2012 Apollo jimmie RaptorsFan4Life
    2011 Apollo jbml Mack North
    2010 Mack North MangoKid Apollo
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jun 18, 2019, 11:44 AM.

Draft Order - Round 1 & 2:
    Order FKL Team Lotto Odds NBA Team Note
    1 Tucas 14.00% New York (drawn 3rd)
    2 jbml 14.00% Cleveland (drawn 5th)
    3 Doc 14.00% Phoenix (drawn 6th)
    4 Mango 12.50% Chicago (drawn 7th)
    5 Axel Finished 4th
    6 Apollo Finished 3rd
    7 drizz Finished 2nd
    8 jimmie Champs
    9 jimmie
    10 drizz
    11 Apollo
    12 Axel
    13 Mango
    14 Doc
    15 jbml
    16 Tucas
    *The order cycles back to the beginning in round 3.

Comment

My keepers: David Johnson.

That's right, I'm shuffling the deck. Last time I shuffled I won. Lets see if I can get similar results.

Comment

Right now, I'm gonna go with
        Saquon Barkley
        James Connor
        Nick Chubb
        Mike Evans
        Last edited by MangoKid; Thu Aug 8, 2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Le'Veon Bell
          Todd Gurley II
          Deshaun Watson

That is all.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Drizz PM'd me this: kamara, mixon, hopkins, hilton

Comment

My keepers are Mahomes, D. Adams, and McCaffrey.
              Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Drizz PM'd me this: kamara, mixon, hopkins, hilton
                Thank you, was gonna post that here

Comment

Draft is set. Review keepers: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...?drafttab=team

Comment

Pretty happy with my team especially considering I went in with 0 keepers. A lot will depend on my two holdouts Zeke and Melvin Gordon, but I think I’ll be tough to beat regardless this season

Comment

Well I gave myself a nice little handicap by missing the first 15 minutes of a draft I opted to only keep one player but I'm liking what I did after finally showing up.

Getting David Montgomery and Josh Gordon with my first two picks when I entered was a good start.

Comment

I have a glut at RB if anyone’s looking to unload a WR

Comment

Good luck to everyone. One FULL decade. Wow, we're getting old boys.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Well I gave myself a nice little handicap by missing the first 15 minutes of a draft I opted to only keep one player but I'm liking what I did after finally showing up.

Getting David Montgomery and Josh Gordon with my first two picks when I entered was a good start.
                            Missed the first half of the draft, was doing an in-person draft at the same time. I'm OK with my team, but the system made some picks I definitely would have made differently (eg. Damien Williams pick 1 in Rd 4 with top-10 WRs still on the board??).

GL everyone.
                            Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Guys, this will be my last season as commish and I'm also leaving the league. It's been a fun ten years but I'm out at the end of the season. I'd like to pass the torch. Do we have any takers?

Comment

Working...
                              X