No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Keeper League (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we do have a taker we can do the hand off immediately or wait.

Comment

I'm both surprised and not surprised at the same time. So this is the final Keeper season then. Good luck to those entering the playoffs soon.

Comment

It had a good run!

Comment

I'll take the torch if people still want to play in this league

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
            I would do it again. If there’s an NFL season...........
            Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Drizz, when fantasy football opens up I'll set you to commish and then I'll ride off into the sunset; I'll be your break glass in case of emergency for the eighth slot if you guys have trouble filling it. Some years are better than other for finding new people for the league.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Drizz, when fantasy football opens up I'll set you to commish and then I'll ride off into the sunset; I'll be your break glass in case of emergency for the eighth slot if you guys have trouble filling it. Some years are better than other for finding new people for the league.
                Sounds good brother. Thank you.
                You've done an awesome job so I'll do my best to keep everything going at the same calibre.
                Hopefully we'll have a full league when draft time comes around

Comment

Give me a team and I’ll show you how to draft a championship winning keeper team.
                  RR OG

Comment

Sounds good brother. Thank you.
                    You've done an awesome job so I'll do my best to keep everything going at the same calibre.
                    Hopefully we'll have a full league when draft time comes around
                    I'm positive the league will he really good for years to come even if it has to put up with Ballswin,

Comment

Guys, it's been a fun nine seasons.

Welcome your new member (who can take over my dumpster fire of a team if he wants) and your new commish: James Ballswin (Realizar)!

See ya or catch ya later in Dynasty!

Comment

FYI all, I am out this year. Thanks.
                        Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Working...
                        X