Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

    Something messed up happened with the thread. Working with Doc to get the thread back up. Will keep you posted.

  • #2
    My last post ignited a thread explosion; I saw it coming.
    RR OG

    Comment


    • #3
      "Something happened" ie Apollo deleted it. Hahah

      Comment


      • #4
        Hahaha what did I miss? I haven’t been on since miek picked Tyler Herro last night
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • #5
          Well so much for being discrete. Yep, I nuked the thread by accident. Fucking site "upgrades". lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Waiting on Doc to tell me that the forum has a backup. Fingers crossed.

            Comment


            • #7
              What'd u do Realizar lol. Were any more picks made after Tyler Herro?
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • #8
                koncept wrote: View Post
                Hahaha what did I miss? I haven’t been on since miek picked Tyler Herro last night
                everyone said i was great, and herro probably should have gone first, and apparently joey is a huge mariah fan

                Comment


                • #9
                  hahaha offseason miek.... Herro's solid. see what happens when you keep your picks!!
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    And Apollo what’d you do that made you delete the whole thread lol
                    in masai we trust

                    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Deleted a double post and took the whole thread with it... Some things have changed with this place.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank goodness Yahoo keeps historical records! Otherwise... Imagine the absolute HORROR SHOW that would’ve transpired having to tell Mack that he’s forced to accept that his championship season is officially vacated; straight vanished; never occurred; didn’t happen; gone just like that *puff*; now stardust, into the ether. lol
                        RR OG

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I mean the cap page got all messed up too, deleting records of all picks and some other stuff for no explicable reason...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is as close as I can get: https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...asty-league-s7

                            Hopefully Doc can help.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              koncept wrote: View Post
                              hahaha offseason miek.... Herro's solid. see what happens when you keep your picks!!
                              Future RR fantasy draft lore will be the telling of the tale recounting when “how many times is was Coach and Dan both whiffed draft picks continually passing up chance-after-chance-after-chance to land that draft year’s best player; a fantasy team’s ‘Herro’”.
                              RR OG

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X