Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • koncept wrote: View Post
    What does everyone else think about Apollo’s idea of nominations starting at 1$ instead of $200
    I'm cool with this. Gives everyone an ability to try and get the guy they want that way.

    Comment


    • planetmars wrote: View Post
      Nice read.. I was on this board when you started this league.. to bad I didn't sign up way back then. Too chicken shit probably lol.
      You're not the only. I quit pretty early on. Luckily Joey and a few others picked up the fumble and took it to the house. I'm glad I got the offer to come back even though they gave me the ultimate lemon. lol

      Comment


      • planetmars wrote: View Post

        I'm cool with this. Gives everyone an ability to try and get the guy they want that way.
        The only issue I see is that you can’t outbid yourself. So if you nominate someone at 1 dollar, you can’t then up it to 200

        Comment


        • thats true. If we keep it $200 nom, is there a way to keep it Yahoo generated random for FAAB nomination order?
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • Joey wrote: View Post

            This is an interesting idea ... it's one of the few things that is "Random" in this league, and I've always wanted a new mechanism for doing this ... unless anyone else has an idea for the nomination order, I'll float this to the league for consideration:

            All in favor - Aye.
            Image result for thumbs up gif

            All opposed - Nay.
            Image result for thumbs down gif

            Gifs must be included for vote to count.

            I'll hold my vote to see if it's needed.
            The Double Champ is here!
            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

            Comment


            • Mack North wrote: View Post

              3 yays, 1 tie breaker in waiting, and 12 more votes needed? Or 3 yays, 1 nay(Dan via other proposal), 1tie breaker in waiting, and 11 more votes needed?

              I think Joey said any change won't happen until next year though.
              ​​

              Comment


              • LOL, my other proposal is just my pet project that I bring up to get smacked down every year.

                For the nomination order, the change seems reasonable. Yay from me.

                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                  3 yays, 1 tie breaker in waiting, and 12 more votes needed? Or 3 yays, 1 nay(Dan via other proposal), 1tie breaker in waiting, and 11 more votes needed?

                  I think Joey said any change won't happen until next year though.
                  ​​
                  We only need Majority, so 8+1 is all that's required.

                  And ya, I don't like change, especially change that happens too quickly, so I would be hesitant to do it this year, but if everyone votes, and people are comfortable, then I guess we can.

                  Comment


                  • The change is reasonable.. I'm a yay.

                    Comment


                    • I’m yay for the nom order and nay for the minimum bid

                      Comment


                      • I’m a yay for Nom order as long as tie breakers are still randomized.

                        id also prefer this to come into effect next season.... like most other changes have done
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • Im a yay on nom order change. And a nay on min bid change.

                          Comment


                          • We've gotten 3 recent votes, but no gifs to be seen ... don't know how I can in good conscience allow these votes to go through ... Lol

                            That is 8 though, and I'll throw mine into "Yay", which pushes it over the line.
                            Image result for yay vote gif

                            I'll explore what options are available to us come Draft day, and then we can insert it into the CBA. This year will be unchanged though.

                            Comment


                            • Thank you for continuing the one year rule change tradition.
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • Who will be the first $200 man off the board? Allen Crabbe ?
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X